Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saunders not on undercard last night. Dumb move.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day he would be almost guaranteed to be facing Canelo if he had fought and won impressively on that undercard.
    STUPID
    STUPID
    STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      he gets nothing by beating rosado, thats stepping down in class
      Are you serious ? They offered a guy with like nine losses to adhere himself to the Mexican fan base to grab himself the May date and he bottled it, dude must seriously be lacking in belief.

This is all irrelevant anyway, BJ Flounders has far more important matters to attend to like filming more men getting naked in their cars, the weird fück.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        It was a stupid move. He said he has nothing to gain from beating Rosado. Yes, probably true in terms of resume as Rosado loses to any decent fighter but he will probably fight someone on Rosado's level or below on October 29th anyway in front of an audience that already know him.
        Exactly. He's probably going to fight someone as bad or worse than Rosado next anyway.

Might as well get some name recognition in the U.S. out of it. In front of a huge audience.

Comment

Dumbest move in awhile

Pass on a six figure payday vs a cherrypick on a canelo undercard,with a 7 figure payday vs canelo later in the year..... Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            At the end of the day he would be almost guaranteed to be facing Canelo if he had fought and won impressively on that undercard.
            STUPID
            STUPID
            STUPID.
            Totally agree^^^^

Comment

I was surprised myself. Unless he wasn't in shape. At least he's now fighting on the undercard of Tyson-Wlad.

I don't agree that he would probably have ended up fighting Canelo afterwards though. We don't even know what Canelo's intentions are. And that would be a very dangerous fight for him.

Comment

Working...
              X