Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Andre Ward Go Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAWWNNN... WATCH Ward FAKE an INJURY. Pathetic coward.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      How to build a villain persona

step 1: be confident in yourself and smile --> some people on the internet will eventually get angry cause of that
      I'm not angry I just like a fight more when there is a pantomime angle to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        They said third time in history to ring P4P top 5 fought. I know May/Pac was one what's the other?
        Im not sure what the answers are, but the article says two undefeated top 5 p4p, which would eliminate May-Pac as a possibility.

Comment

Ward looks frckn huge!
          He must be wearing some thick soled shoes.
          FOTY

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
            Ward sure as hell does not look like the smaller man, is all I know.
            Exactly what I was thinking. If Team TOMATO KAN Krusher were figuring on having a working size advantage, they figured wrong.

Comment

I'm glad this fight is finally a go. I just want to see Kovalev give Ward a frightful beating now. Make it happen Serguy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                Ward is the fkn man! This guy fights or calls out EVERYONE no matter how big the threat. He is going to beat Kovalev simply because of his pedigree and the pedigree of many of the fighters he has easily handled. Kessler, Froch, Abraham, Bika, Dawson, plus fights thw young undefeated lions kije Rodriguez and Barrera. Ward has been here and done this at this level of competition for almost a decade now, 8 yrs going on 9 fighting top names and small alike but he does not duck the big names.

Kovalev is going to be a great opponent but it won't look that way. Ward makes it ugly and boring but wins a 12 Rd unanimous decesion. I'll be extremely surprised if Kovalev beats Ward. Kovalev is very strong and can box well, has pretty good foot movement although the not Elite but end of the day he is a solid product and will only lose to the best out there. Ward is that best.
                Reading the first paragraph I can see you're one very deluded person. Just like Andre Ward then...

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  I'm glad this fight is finally a go. I just want to see Kovalev give Ward a frightful beating now. Make it happen Serguy.
                  Rooting for the racist to beat the humble god fearing black man..Like a true white supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    Rooting for the racist to beat the humble god fearing black man..Like a true white supremacist
                    says the racist piece of shit alt

Comment

Originally posted by Thutch2412 View Post
                      Maybe Whitaker vs ODLH?
                      Mely-Mel vs Chavez

Comment

Working...
                      X