No announcement yet.

Prime calzaghe literally bodybags this era of middles and supermiddles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    bodybags them? um, no, shoe shines, out scores, and slaps them silly, yes...

but bodybag? c'mon now son! hell to the naw.

and I'd say he loses to Ward, GGG, and Kovalev, to be honest, unless he fights in his home town, like always.

EDIT: I will take Kovalev off because he's light heavy.
    Remember when he fights at home, he gets those Calzaghe "stoppages"

Comment

Still not a single guy in either division has emerged that would beat Calzaghe. If anything Canelo running back to 154 has made it even easier to say there's no one out there that could challenge a prime Joe. He would literally maul GGG and make him look like the white Lacy. What a sad state of boxings 2nd glamor division.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Remember when he fights at home, he gets those Calzaghe "stoppages"
        Calzaghe "stoppages"

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          bodybags them? um, no, shoe shines, out scores, and slaps them silly, yes...

but bodybag? c'mon now son! hell to the naw.

and I'd say he loses to Ward, GGG, and Kovalev, to be honest, unless he fights in his home town, like always.

EDIT: I will take Kovalev off because he's light heavy.
          Calzaghe smothers GGG, especially a young Calzaghe who had some decent pop in his punches. GGG needs a little room to get his punches off Calzaghe doesn't give you that.

I like GGG but it's a nightmare match up fighting a much bigger guy who smothers you with Golovkins style, Ward also smothers you but not with volume. That's why Ward-Calzaghe would be interesting and not one I would call, it would also probably be a real ugly fight.

Comment

Comment

slapzaghe is sooooo ****.

Comment

he would

not beating Andre Ward though.

Comment

I think Joe would make lots of fighters today look like Jones Jr when they fought. He would duck and dodge and then shake his hips lol

Comment

GGG stops him. Cuts the ring off and ends it. Those slaps won't do ****.

Comment

joe calzaghe beat a prime bernard hopkins and roy jones. he's obviously an atg.

Comment

Working...
                      X