Collapse
No announcement yet.

which floyd fight were u most excited about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty I was pretty hyped up Ortiz. Ortiz fought like he was possessed against Berto. In hindsight I sound pretty stupid but I was pumped for that fight.

Comment

Mosley because of his previous performance and the nerve to interrupt his post fight interview like its WWE.
      2nd would have to be Marquez not because I thought it would be competitive, but I wanted to see the look on his face after drinking piss on national tv and lose anyway.
      Classic!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was excited about Cotto and Margarito at 147 in 07 but Floyd was right, Cotto lived to far away and Margarito they weren't fighting to see who the best was .

Comment

If any of you say you weren't excited for the Gatti fight you're lying cause that fight (though no 24/7) was promoted well. We all tuned in cause we figured it would lead to the Hatton and Cotto fights and getting this 140 round robin going. Also the fight itself was one-sided but brutally awesome to watch. So yeah I was excited for Mayweather-Gatti

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            I was excited about Cotto and Margarito at 147 in 07 but Floyd was right, Cotto lived to far away and Margarito they weren't fighting to see who the best was .
            You talking about the same Cotto that wanted no parts of Floyd at 140 after he saw what he did to his boy Brusceles? The same Cotto that wanted no parts of Floyd at 140 after being ringside at the Gatti decapitation? The same Margarito who beat???????????????????

Comment

the showcase of what sweet science is all about, the baldomir fight! LMFAO

Comment

Working...
              X