Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather fighting Guerrero over Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think Guerrero is a tougher challenge for Floyd than Alvarez. Mayweather's style is better suited to Canelo's than Canelo's is to Mayweather's. Guerrero could be really awkward for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      I actually think Guerrero is a tougher challenge for Floyd than Alvarez. Mayweather's style is better suited to Canelo's than Canelo's is to Mayweather's. Guerrero could be really awkward for Floyd.
      Of course it is. Floyd will keep ginger in the center of the ring & beat him like a damn drum. The Ghost is far more experienced & has good skills at all ranges.

Comment

Crap is ridiculous. Floyd SHOULD be fighting Trout - all of his prostitutes on here counting his money when they know damn well he's gonna get the same amount of money no matter who he fights at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Crap is ridiculous. Floyd SHOULD be fighting Trout - all of his prostitutes on here counting his money when they know damn well he's gonna get the same amount of money no matter who he fights at this point.
          i laughed, it's definitely true though he has some cult fans on here

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            wake me when that one is over.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              What's your point ? Anything can happen in a fight ... A cherry pick is when you pick someone who you "think" can't beat you.
              This is so ******ed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              A boxer's mentality is supposed to be "no one can beat me."
              Total confidence.

Comment

I'm going to say Floyd ducks Canleo ala Pacquiao. The fight will not happen. I'm not sure what Canelo was promised but after Floyd fights Guerrero, he will take a long vacation and state he never mentioned to fight Canelo in September.

I'm willing to bet accounts.

Comment

lol, why would he duck canelo, saul is green as phuck, dude just fought a damn junior welterweight. reminds of me of all the phaggots claiming he ducks mosley, that was the stupidest **** ever.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                    This is so ******ed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    A boxer's mentality is supposed to be "no one can beat me."
                    Total confidence.
                    A boxer that would have to "cherry pick" would not feel that way... These guys aren't stupid they are well aware of who's in their divisions and who the best competition is ... If they keep getting matched soft you think they are walking around thinking "no one can beat me"...

Comment

Because he will fight Canelo in sept and get paid two big paydays this year. Plus he doesn't have to pay the Ghost that much money. Like he does with Canelo because Canelo has a big fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X