Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*******,Gayweather,***** if you use these names you are a ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol why so passionate? Makes you kinda the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
      All these names you guys use like *******, gaywaether, *****, wifebeater, ECT are f@cking stupid. Are you guys that use these names in middle school or what. Why don't you start acting like a man and stop using g@y little names. The funny thing is these guys you make up these stupid name for would beat your punk asses to a bloody pulp. You guys are a bunch of pu$$y's.
      For all its worth that name calling is lame as hell. Men age 18 to 70 cant just talk about boxing in a grown up way is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        For all its worth that name calling is lame as hell. Men age 18 to 70 cant just talk about boxing in a grown up way is sad.
        Thats all I wanted to try to do with this thread is try to get people to wise up on here a little bit. I could care less if people hate pac or may. I just get tired of reading the stupid names they use. It gets old. I kind of shot myself in the foot with this thread because I went off with the name calling as well.

Comment

TS complaining about people who name-call, then proceeds to call these people pu$$ies.

Comment

nothing but a bunch of little kids going back and forth...all the BULL**** is getting REAL OLD! I remember when people actually really discussed boxing on this forum, then it was INVADED By IGNORANT Mayweather and Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
              All these names you guys use like *******, gaywaether, *****, wifebeater, ECT are f@cking stupid. Are you guys that use these names in middle school or what. Why don't you start acting like a man and stop using g@y little names. The funny thing is these guys you make up these stupid name for would beat your punk asses to a bloody pulp. You guys are a bunch of pu$$y's.
              How bout....Pacfart?? Pacterd?? Pacworm?? Pachole?? Pacstink?? Pacjuice?? Pacduck?? Manroid?? Manwhore?? Manchild?? Pacsnatch??

Comment

Your case is legit TS... unfortunately the delivery was off by a mile.

as a simple lesson in argument.....
                If you are to handle a statement wherein you want people (esp here) to listen and think about it.... ya have to say it as a fact... no bull and no crap... unless you want the bullet goin ricocheting to you like it did now... should have stated it as just a boring fact. Manhandling the statement with the same name-calling you did in the end just ruins it.

As for the others, well, it is a free for all here.... cant expect all to have the 120 average IQ quotient lingering in sight. Name calling is a part of the Boxing game... in the ring and out of it. Although eThugs tend to overkill the process, that happens much when you shelve out hours of sunlight just to be cool here in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Hmmm. Maybe it's because there are too many IQ 53 ******s like yourself running around here. Put in an IQ test to screen out village idiots like you and I'm sure the conversations would instantly gain a more "grown up" aspect :geek9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                    How bout....Pacfart?? Pacterd?? Pacworm?? Pachole?? Pacstink?? Pacjuice?? Pacduck?? Manroid?? Manwhore?? Manchild?? Pacsnatch??
                    red k sent

Comment

Working...
                    X