• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
    Hope im wrong
    Likewise.

Comment

This isn`t Formula 1 of 70s when Niki Lauda continued racing after terrible crash ( he lost half of skin on his face).

Honestly, I expect Spence`s managers will be fooling us about comeback , but finally they will announce his retirement late 2020 or early 2021.

Cmon, Thurman needed nearly 2 years to come back after one surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        This isn`t Formula 1 of 70s when Niki Lauda continued racing after terrible crash ( he lost half of skin on his face).

Honestly, I expect Spence`s managers will be fooling us about comeback , but finally they will announce his retirement late 2020 or early 2021.

Cmon, Thurman needed nearly 2 years to come back after one surgery.
        ... Exactly what i wanted to post...

... race car pilots don't need that much in order to compete... as compared to elite box fighters...

Comment

NBA but Paul Pierce was stabbed multiple times at a night club and still had a Hall of Fame career after that incident so it can happen.

Comment

We won't know how much if anything he has lost until his next fight. His training camp should give him a good indication of where he is at, especially after his first couple of sparring sessions. He has youth and conditioning on his side. Pazienza broke his neck in a car accident and forged a second career out of it with steel pins in his neck. I think Spence just needs several months of healing and recooperating and he will be back in form. Unless the accident did something to him mentally, that's always a possibility. A near death experience can mess with your mind.

Comment

Is this the same guy that arguably dropped a decision against Porter?

Comment

Working...
              X