No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Numbers? The elections are more than a year away. The numbers don’t mean anything at all.

The democrats are digging their hole and Trump is simply providing them with extra shovels.

This Ukraine drama hurt Biden a lot more than it did Trump, while Warren is being called out on a new lie every week, the latest being her claim of getting fired as a teacher due to pregnancy, and Bernie meanwhile seems to be planning a Weekend at Bernie’s type campaign for 2020.

So all those polls and all these stories are simply nothingness being poured from one empty jar into another.
    Just talking about the impeachment numbers which have shifted more in favour of impeachment. If Trump had stfu I'm certain they would have shifted less.

The Democrats don't even have their candidate yet so overall numbers are interesting to look at but like you say irrelevant.

Bernie just had heart surgery he should really drop out.

Warren can win the election (nom and general) if she do just one successful rain dance. All the farmers AND environmentalists will flock to her as a saviour.

Hell if she does a successful rain dance Trump will probably vote for her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      He had like 30 dudes pulled out.

Do you know how 30 Americans can deploy on the Syrian border and not get slaughtered?

Because the Kurds are there to have their backs.
      Tell Turkey don't invade. This shouldn't even be an issue. You telling me the greatest deal maker in history can't work out a deal with Turkey? Turkey called him & told him they were invading and he said ok and moved the troops. Then got on Twitter and said if Turkey invades he'll destroy their economy. Then Turkey invaded and he invited their prime Minister to the white House. He got played once again

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Tell Turkey don't invade. This shouldn't even be an issue. You telling me the greatest deal maker in history can't work out a deal with Turkey? Turkey called him & told him they were invading and he said ok and moved the troops. Then got on Twitter and said if Turkey invades he'll destroy their economy. Then Turkey invaded and he invited their prime Minister to the white House. He got played once again
        Any actual proof of that claim, or are you mind-reading yet again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I guess I should ask again.....

In what quantifiable way(s) is your life worse since Trump took office?

Comment

• Such a shame. Listen to this.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA this is who Trump is going to run against?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                Two Foreign-Born Men Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are expected to appear in federal court in Virginia later on Thursday

By Aruna Viswanatha, Rebecca Ballhaus and Sadie Gurman
                Updated Oct. 10, 2019 9:57 am ET
                WASHINGTON—Two Soviet-born donors to a pro-Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules and are expected to appear in court on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-for...es-11570714188
                There all On the chopping block. That why they are all disappearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Disgraceful to abandon the Kurds.

You dont make allies, have them fight and die for you, then just abandon them for no reason.

Especially when all your military and national security advisors (most of whom resigned) tells you not to do this.

What did he get Erdogan anyway?

Erdogan fund Trump Tower Istanbul?

Trump Taj Mahal Ankara or what?

tRump put his hotel before the lives of the Kurds, it's that simple.

Comment

• Last edited by man down; 10-10-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I see the head cheerleader has returned.
                      Unfortunately the head cheerleader hasn’t taken left yet. Go get a life. You wack asz poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X