Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spong: This Is Manipulative Attempt To Remove Me From Usyk Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    LOL @ Spong.

Did anyone ever believe he wasn't on the juice? Ever?
    ... truth is that Spong never had the opportunity to "deal" with VADA in any manner...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Tyrone Spong couldn't believe what he was reading. Even in the age of instant results being made available online, the unbeaten heavyweight was surprised to read from an outside party about his having tested positive for a banned substance before directly hearing about it through his own team.
      [Click Here To Read More]

FFS. No it’s not, this is a manipulative attempt to STOP US ALL SEEING USYK AT HEAVYWEIGHT.

Hurry up and fight already will you!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Hearn is such a snake he’s trying there having doubts about Spong and now feel like there hype job usyk needs a softer touch m

Usyk and Hearn are jokes screw them
        Usyk is the 2nd best fighter on the planet P4P. Cleaned out an entire quality division full of boxer punches, as well as tricky guys like Michael Hunter, before his 20th pro fight, and barely lost a round, especially second half of fights once he gets going, the entire time. Gassiev, Huck, Briedis, Hunter, Bellew, Glowacki, he dominated all of them, in their primes, with no catchweights or any A-side bull****. And he did it all on the road.

You literally cannot get any further from being a hypejob. He even won gold in the Olympics before that. Usyk is a throwback fighter, a proven fighter at the elite level on even playing fields. If you call Usyk a hypejob, that just means you will probably call any boxer who looks like him, or comes from where he comes from, or has his style, or whatever it is you dislike about him, a hypejob no matter what. You will never be objective about any boxer if you can't be objective about Usyk. It doesn't get any more cut and dry than Usyk.

Comment

Spong's initial angry outburst of denial and conspiracy sounds like a replay of the Jarrell Miller failed drugs tests.
          I wonder if he posts a similarly emotional apology afterwards as well?

Comment

People seem to be confusing VADA and UKAD protocols.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "The situation marks the fourth DAZN event promoted by Hearn where a scheduled main event participant has tested positive for a banned substance."

Eddie got problems!
              That is the most interesting quote of the article and it seems to have gone unnoticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                Spong's initial angry outburst of denial and conspiracy sounds like a replay of the Jarrell Miller failed drugs tests.
                I wonder if he posts a similarly emotional apology afterwards as well?
                I dont think this will get the same attention so I doubt it.

Do we know what he got hit for. I thought I seen a name of something initially, but when Im looking around now Im not seeing an exact substance noted.

And sh^t like I always say with this sh^t the supplement industry is massively sketchy so IT IS entirely possible Tyrone didnt know he took anything banned, but the rules are the rules & you are ultimately in charge of all things that go into your body.

So its on you if you were legit cheating or just unknowingly took something. If he ingested something unknowingly he should be able to reduce any punishment he may get from this situation if he can show that thats the case.

Comment

Also...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Why wasn’t this kept from Usyk? Why wasn’t a secret hearing held to clear Spong? Why is it even a question of whether or not he’ll fight?

Come on Eddie Hearn, help him help like Whyte was helped?
                    Whyte was popped by UKAD, Spong was popped by VADA. They are different organisations with different procedures on handling adverse findings.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Also...

Free steroids for the entire Chicago venue this weekend! Check under your seats!

Comment

Working...
                      X