Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I read that too.

They said he was 'straying' and had some 'bad influences' where has at (iirc London), so they had to get him away from them. It was either the US or Somalia, and they sure weren't sending him back to the shathole that is Somalia.

That story also said he was very effeminate and at times wore make-up.
    Their father was a terrorist who murdered people for this dictator. Everything about her is a lie, she is being paid by foreign governments to sell our secrets to sabotage the country.....I think they call that treason or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Their father was a terrorist who murdered people for this dictator. Everything about her is a lie, she is being paid by foreign governments to sell our secrets to sabotage the country.....I think they call that treason or something.
      Not when a player for Team D does it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Not when a player for Team D does it.
        Hey jackass Trump has been caught openly commiting treason on countless occasions & admitted to it ffs including claiming hes a king with" limitless power to kill someone on a street corner without being charged". Trumptards are the stupidest bunch of inbred hicks. And ftr I HATE libtards including every one of this squad of cvnts.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Hey jackass Trump has been caught openly commiting treason on countless occasions & admitted to it ffs including claiming hes a king with" limitless power to kill someone on a street corner without being charged". Trumptards are the stupidest bunch of inbred hicks. And ftr I HATE libtards including every one of this squad of cvnts.
          Please knock off the childish insults and name-calling.

If you cant respond to me in an adult manner, free of insults and name-calling, I'll be happy to place you on Ignore.

As to your response; Trump was acquitted in the Senate of the charges he faced, and has never been charged, much less convicted, of the crimes you cited (or any other crimes for that matter).

Deal in facts, please.

Comment

- Marry your brother to escape the horrors of your homeland

- Dedicate your life to "death to the west" politics & turning the US into your homeland

Same old, same old.

"Oh my God we made it, we made it!"

(5 minutes later)

"Hey the girls here are prettier than me and the guys think I'm weird, DEATH TO THE WEST."
            Last edited by ////; 02-20-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              If you hate libtards stop taking CNN "presidential treason" clickbait seriously.

Comment

LOL Every body around the Clinton's drops like flies.

Comment

Hey, keep it in the family. Might be a tax benefit as well.

Comment

More than likely.

Her baby daddy is her 1st husband.

Who she was with up until recently.

They never broke up and was always together entire time she was married to her bro.

I cant wait til a reporter gets dna from her brother/2nd husband and her thru their trash and has it dna tested.

Also waiting for her real ex husband to turn on her and sell his story.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      - Marry your brother to escape the horrors of your homeland

- Dedicate your life to "death to the west" politics & turning the US into your homeland

Same old, same old.

"Oh my God we made it, we made it!"

(5 minutes later)

"Hey the girls here are prettier than me and the guys think I'm weird, DEATH TO THE WEST."
                      She was already in america when she married him

He needed the papers

He was in london and apparently was a c0ck gobbler

So he was sent to the u.s. to get away from bad influences (his fellow c0ck gobblers)

Comment

Working...
                      X