No announcement yet.

OMG I weight as much as Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I weight as much as Tyson Fury!

Can you fcuking believe it how does a giant weight 250?

Im not even fat enough to have a beer belly, im 6 foot and I look like a middleweight/LHW

Im gonna die of heart failure.

Why am I so fcuking dense?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-18-2020, 01:11 AM.

Unless you're built like Jay Cutler you're a fat ****. Andy Ruiz kind of fat ****.

Comment

Pretty much every time a non-pro athlete says they're 200+ lbs "but not even fat", they turn out to be a sloppy hogman who just hasn't looked at a photo of themselves in 10 years.

That's OK though. It's OK to be a fat guy. It doesn't have the sitgma of being a fat girl. Just don't be the fat guy who doesn't know he's fat. That's weird.

Comment

I'm still in the heavyweight ballpark, but I am down 22 lbs from my highest point

I have a weight loss bet going now. I will need to lose another 46 lbs by Halloween or I'm out $1,200.

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Pretty much every time a non-pro athlete says they're 200+ lbs "but not even fat", they turn out to be a sloppy hogman who just hasn't looked at a photo of themselves in 10 years.

That's OK though. It's OK to be a fat guy. It doesn't have the sitgma of being a fat girl. Just don't be the fat guy who doesn't know he's fat. That's weird.
        What I like about the liberals are NPCs concept is that it only applies when liberals generally agree on something. As soon as any of them disagree on anything, they are "destroying themselves". They have no winning moves.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I'm still in the heavyweight ballpark, but I am down 22 lbs from my highest point

I have a weight loss bet going now. I will need to lose another 46 lbs by Halloween or I'm out $1,200.

What I like about the liberals are NPCs concept is that it only applies when liberals generally agree on something. As soon as any of them disagree on anything, they are "destroying themselves". They have no winning moves.
          I saw something on TV about a thing where you bet on your weight loss. Did you do that, or is this some private bookie action?

Anyway, you've got about 8 months to get it done. So what, that breaks down to about a pound and a half per week (if my math is correct). You can do it! Work hard and eat right, and you'll get a nice trick or treat

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I saw something on TV about a thing where you bet on your weight loss. Did you do that, or is this some private bookie action?

Anyway, you've got about 8 months to get it done. So what, that breaks down to about a pound and a half per week (if my math is correct). You can do it! Work hard and eat right, and you'll get a nice trick or treat
            Yes, I did it on HealthyWage. I put less than 1200 up front but paid extra for more time since I was not on track to win.

36 weeks, 46lbs so ~1.28 lbs per week. I should probably try to lose more so that I'm safe, but it's not easy to go much higher than 1lb per week consistently. Worse comes to worse, I'll sweat off the rest.

One tricky condition of the bet is that I must weigh in within 2 weeks of the last day. AKA, if I lose all the weight early, I still have to keep it off until I am allowed to do the final weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Alex kid Siablo lucky they don’t bed money to eat. Jhonny will crap on then.

Idiots who think thy smart. Jew 101. It’s better you know you are a fcccxibg idiot than be a child if Alexkid and sickie.

I laugh at Siablo. Go to Africa. Feed staving starving people. Can’t he can’t do???? Nobody is stopping Siablo form going to Africa and saving his twerking bruvzzzz. I am not trying to humiliate him and his clan ... he be using Jew cellar tech Mology. .. Ali g is a Hebrew too.

Infantile people rely on hand outs.

Comment

Right/left & conservative/liberal are all perspective.

Millions of Democrats don't consider themselves liberal or left-wing. They're foreign/minority conservatives who see an opportunity to grab land and power. The party is has become a financial instrument towards that goal.

If you dropped me in China and I started lobbying for the diversification & overthrow of the Chinese nation and publicly beating/humiliating Chinese resistors, would I be a right-wing conqueror or oppressed left-wing activist?

It depends which side you're watching from. However in the material world, they are the exact same thing, always.

NPC is more specific. It's a cleaner synonym for "cuck". The people who obliviously join movements promoting their own demise.

The pasty 4th generation American liberal who thinks they're part of a glorious struggle against fascism, shows up to "Gays 4 Sharia" rallies surrounded with a bunch of people who want to kill them grinning obliviously in their pink pvssy hat, etc.

NPC. Not playing the game. Just an oblivious prop being used & abused by the opposing players.
                Last edited by ////; 02-18-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Yes, I did it on HealthyWage. I put less than 1200 up front but paid extra for more time since I was not on track to win.

36 weeks, 46lbs so ~1.28 lbs per week. I should probably try to lose more so that I'm safe, but it's not easy to go much higher than 1lb per week consistently. Worse comes to worse, I'll sweat off the rest.

One tricky condition of the bet is that I must weigh in within 2 weeks of the last day. AKA, if I lose all the weight early, I still have to keep it off until I am allowed to do the final weigh in.
                  Oh, that's cool, I hope you make it. One day we'll see you on TV, talking about, Hi I'm Bob, and I won money to lose weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Alex kid Siablo lucky they don’t bed money to eat. Jhonny will crap on then.

Idiots who think thy smart. Jew 101. It’s better you know you are a fcccxibg idiot than be a child if Alexkid and sickie.

I laugh at Siablo. Go to Africa. Feed staving starving people. Can’t he can’t do???? Nobody is stopping Siablo form going to Africa and saving his twerking bruvzzzz. I am not trying to humiliate him and his clan ... he be using Jew cellar tech Mology. .. Ali g is a Hebrew too.

Infantile people rely on hand outs.
                    I ignore both of those idiots

Comment

Working...
                    X