Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs "Wilders Daddy" Fury: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Cat" Usyk vs "Wilders Daddy" Fury: who wins?

Who wins between the lineal champion and the cruiserweight undisputed champion?

I think if Usyk can handle Furys sledgehammer fists, Fury is forced to pull out all the tools in the toolbox but ultimately proves too much for Usyk. I could see Usyk touching him up and making a razor close fight on the cards, a tactical chesssmatch, til Fury figures him out and has his way with Usyk like he did to USS Cunningham.
    Usyk by UD/SD/MD
    16.67%
    Usyk by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    The Furious One by UD/SD/MD
    50.00%
    The Furious One by KO/TKO
    33.33%
    Draw / too close to call
    0.00%

Would be the most boring fight ever fury is a PED cheater and a soft punching heavyweight with an imaginary title. Couldn’t even draw 5k fans. He’s irrelevant without Wilder

Comment

It would be one boring ass fight. That I will happily not want to watch but since all boxing is good boxing I will watch it anyhow.

If I was Fury I would fight Usyk similar to how Riddick Bowe fought Evander Holyfield on the inside. Put his weight on him; Wear and break him down.

From what I have seen; Since, Usyk didn't bring his power up to heavyweight. Fury would maul him on the inside and eventually stop him late.

Comment

"Wilders Daddy" wins

Comment

usyk by UD. i don't see fury being a big puncher honestly

Comment

They'd just play Patty-Cake Patty-Cake for twelve freakin rounds! Both are awkward and neither looks to have massive power so it's a 50/50 fight. Might favor Fury if he leans a bit on Usyk to tire him.

Comment

Going off his showing with his cherry pick opponent yesterday I pick Fury to win by KO. I might change my mind if he fights a top 10 heavyweight and shows me a lot more but that is my pick for now.

Comment

Working...
              X