Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders runs again for president, does he have a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he'll end up as Vice President on the Democratic ticket if a more centrist candidate lands the nomination. On that note, I expect Amy Klobuchar to wind up the VP on a O'Rourke or Sanders ticket if one of the more liberal candidates gets it.

Typically the presidential candidate doesn't invite one of their stronger challengers to run along side them, but I think the Democrats will try to do just that this time to try and shore up broad support after the harsh retaliation from the Bernie supporters contributed to them losing in 2016.

Comment

Nope trump wins again, it's all planned out. Why do u people fall for this fake reality? WAKE UP!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Ok that meme is fantastic

Comment

Trump better hope he isn't the democratic nominee. His policies are supported by a majority of Americans, not to mention he's the most popular politician in the country. Only an ignorant trumpy would say he has zero chance.
            Last edited by Lords; 02-19-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              Trump better hope he isn't the democratic nominee. His policies are supported by a majority of Americans, not to mention he's the most popular politician in the country. Only an ignorant trumpy would say he has zero chance.
              Do you really think a majority of Americans want to get rid of the Trump economy and replace it with Venezuela's economy???

I know you're a "stupid voter" and all, but I didnt take you for being a complete idiot.

Comment

I really hope Sanders wins the primaries so that Trump wipes the floor with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Do you really think a majority of Americans want to get rid of the Trump economy and replace it with Venezuela's economy???

I know you're a "stupid voter" and all, but I didnt take you for being a complete idiot.
                  You still don't have new material?

And you call me the idiot, good grief.

Comment

You still don't have new material?

And you call me the idiot, good grief.
                    I'm not trying out "material", I'm addressing your nonsense claims.

Fyi, you're free to address what I said.

If it's old "material", then that should be a breeze for you.

Comment

I highly doubt Comrade Sanders will ever be president. It would be pretty cool to see the White House painted red tho

Comment

Working...
                      X