Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must plan on fighting on wilders shoulder ,,, war fury

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      So after what, 5 or 6 training camps, Fury is heavier? Please no excuses if he gets KO'd! He's had enough tune-ups, enough camps, enough psychologists, and enough trainers! Let's Go!

Hopefully Wilder and his fan base will not make any excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
        The weight thing is a concern for 12 rounds. Maybe Fury really will go for a short night?????
        If it's a short night it's gonna be Fury getting shorted is the thing. I have an extremely hard time seeing Fury winning an early firefight with Wilder. If Fury gets to Wilder I see it being mid to late.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Hopefully Wilder and his fan base will not make any excuses.
          Extra weight, new trainer, cut on eyebrow, psychological problems, fighting on the road, etc. I'm hearing a lot before the first punch is thrown!

Comment

Extra weight, new trainer, cut on eyebrow, psychological problems, fighting on the road, etc. I'm hearing a lot before the first punch is thrown!
            No excuses from you, hope you give Fury full credit for schooling Wilder and knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              If it's a short night it's gonna be Fury getting shorted is the thing. I have an extremely hard time seeing Fury winning an early firefight with Wilder. If Fury gets to Wilder I see it being mid to late.
              Yep! Hard to believe he's going for it early.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                If he does, he'll probably get it, just probably not in the way he wants. I'm not buying his bluster about getting a KO win at all, he already had the right blueprint to beat Wilder the first time, he just needs to mix up his head movement in some different directions rather than just ducking straight down in response to every jab.

I really don't think anything that could make Fury slower on his feet or have less stamina is a good idea, although it might help him if he decides to hold and maul a lot.
                Yeah, will be amazed if he goes kronk style on Wilder. Never know though?

Comment

No excuses from you, hope you give Fury full credit for schooling Wilder and knocking him out.
                  I always give credit where credit is due!

Comment

I always give credit where credit is due!
                    And no excuses when Fury wins.

Comment

And no excuses when Fury wins.
                      None! You can count on that!

Comment

Working...
                      X