Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Describe how life would be like living with dinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    there's no way prehistoric humans would be able to compete for food [and not become food] in the time of the dinosaurs. no f#cking way! we had it rough enough as it is [and many different types of early humans died off,] trying to take down mammoths and compete with sabre toothed cats! how TF are we going to do against a pack of raptors? a lizard with an 18 foot wingspan that can pick us up and fly us away?

there was a ton of oxygen in the air, everything was giant, the planet was hot. talking about bugs that could chop your hand off at the wrist with their pincers, dog. you might not even have to worry about dinosaurs. one thing there would be is food. dinosaurs weren't all big, some of them were tiny. and they weren't all out to eat you, either. skilled prehistoric hunters could probably take some of the bigger ones down or stampede them off cliffs, right?

but life uhh uhhh finds a way, and mammals didn't have their day in the sun until after the planet had been hit with an asteroid and the climate altered. there are probably a slew of factors that lead to that, the key one being the cold. this is all getting above my paygrade and where i got with my 200 level bio and health science courses in school. you're asking a very complex question and i'll obviously never be able to provide you with a complete answer. would / could humans evolve? well there are reasons that mammals didn't appear until later on, and take over later than that. could they survive in a primitave state of evolution in the time of the dinosaurs?

bruh WE would have a hard time surviving in the time of the dinosaurs. ancient humans would be f#cking lunch and quick.

Sabre toothed cats!
    Megalodon!
    Trex!
    Raptors!
    Mapusaurus!
    Triceratops!
    Kronosaurus!
    Gigantosaurus, bigger than a Trex, is thought to have run up to 30 mph. We would be in deep shizz.

Creatures were massive, ferocious, and athletic and agile.

Imagine 50,000 current day humans just woke up in the middle of some strange land with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and surrounded by enormous MONSTERS.

First instinct would be to find a place to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Lmao yeah fugging right.

Drop off a million humans in DINOSAUR ERA on their land in their air and their terrain.

We have NO TECHNOLOGY, NO WEAPONS, NO HELICOPTERS OR ROCKET LAUNCHERS OR PLANES OR whatever.

People he’s saying imagine if humans suddenly appeared in the dinosaur era!
      With nothing but the clothes on our back!

We would have to live in hiding for such a long time, long enough to develop weapons of mass destruction to take out our predators. We wouldn’t be out there throwing fuk-king spears and rocks at a god damn T Rex or a pack of raptors.

We would have to form tribes and camps but also live in hiding away from dinosaurs until enough powerful weapons were created to battle them for the land. And that would take an epic amount of time, given all we would have is the clothes on our back and the resources that the land has to offer.

There wouldn’t be a Wal Mart or Gun Shop to just waltz in and purchase at folks.
      It’s really not that serious.

You’re overrating dinosaurs and underrating the human brain and the ability of humans being able to adapt. We’d make large sharp objects, traps, make use of rocks, boulders, and start by killing off the smaller dinosaurs. Obviously, humans will work smarter, not harder, so it’s not going to be Steven vs a T-Rex. It will be a whole community of people with “homemade” weapons vs one T-Rex. One by one, wipe them out. Will it be easy? No. Will lots of humans die? Of course, we will lose many battles. Will we adapt and find ways to outsmart dinosaurs and win the war? Yes. If we’re talking about humans and not just any ****sapiens. You drop humans of today, 2020, in the dinosaur era, with no advanced weapons we would surely use our brains to create weapons out of trees and rocks and whatever the Earth has to offer.

Neanderthals made fire ffs, you think a dinosaur is smart enough to do that?

We would outsmart them.

Work smarter, not harder. A lot of you aren’t thinking about the ability to adapt. Before there were even guns we were already wiping out any animal specie that we came across, no matter the size. All these dangerous mammals on Earth, vs little old humans. Yet we’re not the one’s becoming extinct, they are.

Comment

Sabre toothed cats!
        Megalodon!
        Trex!
        Raptors!
        Mapusaurus!
        Triceratops!
        Kronosaurus!
        Gigantosaurus, bigger than a Trex, is thought to have run up to 30 mph. We would be in deep shizz.

Creatures were massive, ferocious, and athletic and agile.

Imagine 50,000 current day humans just woke up in the middle of some strange land with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and surrounded by enormous MONSTERS.

First instinct would be to find a place to hide.
        Yes, obviously. Hide and think. That’s what a smart specie like humans would do. That’s literally the most logical thing to do lol. You’re saying it like if we don’t Rambo our way into a fight with velociraptors, we lost the war against dinosaurs.

Of course we’d have to hide given the exact scenario you said. Hide, make walls, create weapons, go hunting in groups, first aim for the smaller dinos. Observe the bigger mammals, make traps, jump them when they’re alone, etc. You’re really exaggerating this.

Comment

Lmao, dude. The earth has been through much worse than us. It has survived EVERY SINGLE SPECIES THAT HAS EXISTED. It has been through every natural distaste you can think of.

Lmao. We will be long gone before the earth is even bothered by us. Get real dude.
          I’m going to have to drop this particular discussion because you seem to be naive about the current situation on Earth and the negative impact humans have on it.

We won’t be long gone, Earth is already absolutely bothered by us. I imagine this is what it was like arguing with a flat-Earther in the past.

Comment

And this dude said “Triceratops!”

Dude calm down, they were HERBIVORES. They ate plants and leaves. They would not humans. To the contrary, sh/tty ass humans would hunt them.

This is one of the things i’m talking about the exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yes, obviously. Hide and think. That’s what a smart specie like humans would do. That’s literally the most logical thing to do lol. You’re saying it like if we don’t Rambo our way into a fight with velociraptors, we lost the war against dinosaurs.

Of course we’d have to hide given the exact scenario you said. Hide, make walls, create weapons, go hunting in groups, first aim for the smaller dinos. Observe the bigger mammals, make traps, jump them when they’re alone, etc. You’re really exaggerating this.

No, I’m not.

It would take an enormous amount of time for humans to somehow overthrow the dinosaurs if humans suddenly appeared in dinosaur land with nothing but the clothes on their fugging back. You think a man made wooden spear is going to somehow rid the land of all the major dinosaurs? You can try, by the time you get rid of all the dinosaurs, practically all the humans will probably be dead too. Some of Those massive creatures could run up to speeds of 30 mph, not to mention the giant fugging birds that has wingspans of like 30-40 ft. and would fly down and swoop your sorry arse up and chomp you’re skull off...all while you were twiddling you’re thumbs talking about your brilliant plan to execute them.
              Lmao.

Lmao @ fighting dinosaurs with pebbles, stones and spears.
              GTFOH.

Neanderthals created fire??
              Lmao. A massive dinosaur would put that fire out with one footprint. Better yet, one big breath. Get outta here dude, you acting like humans are gonna build a rocket launcher and helicopters out of tree bark and dirt.

There’s a reason why during the dinosaur era, the largest mammals were tiny creatures in comparison. And when I say tiny, smaller than our modern day human.

We’re talking about if MODERN HUMANS were SUDDENLY dropped off in The Golden Age of Dinosaurs on THEIR LAND with nothing but the clothes on our back. Get that through your skull, process that information, and don’t speak until you do. There’s no way we’re taking care of babies, ladies, and hunting for food, and maintaining a home, ALL WHILE GOING TO WAR WITH ENORMOUS MONSTERS.
              At best we’d survive barely, probably not that either. But we surely wouldn’t be dominating any fugging dinosaurs.

Oh and one more thing, Triceratops was a herbivore yes...still doesn’t men’s he wouldn’t smash us to pieces with a foot stomp.
              Last edited by BoomBapTrap; 02-20-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I’m going to have to drop this particular discussion because you seem to be naive about the current situation on Earth and the negative impact humans have on it.

We won’t be long gone, Earth is already absolutely bothered by us. I imagine this is what it was like arguing with a flat-Earther in the past.

Lmao you’re an idiot dude.
                We can literally blow up every piece of land and ourselves in this earth and the effing earth will restore and recycle itself and new life will eventually form. You are one absolute moron. You sound like a human hater, you probably don’t get any poo nanny, you display the common traits.

Comment

And this dude said “Triceratops!”

Dude calm down, they were HERBIVORES. They ate plants and leaves. They would not humans. To the contrary, sh/tty ass humans would hunt them.

This is one of the things i’m talking about the exaggeration.
                  not true... elephants eat plants too but if you get close to them or if they feel threaten then yo azz gon get stepped on lol. i'd imagine a "triceratops" with horns and shiiet sticking out to be more dangerous than an elephant.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    not true... elephants eat plants too but if you get close to them or if they feel threaten then yo azz gon get stepped on lol. i'd imagine a "triceratops" with horns and shiiet sticking out to be more dangerous than an elephant.
                    I would imagine some of the herbivore dinosaurs, could eventually be trained to live among the humans like Elephants and Cows.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      I would imagine some of the herbivore dinosaurs, could eventually be trained to live among the humans like Elephants and Cows.
                      possible... but there is still lots of plant eating animals that will still show aggression towards humans like hippos, rhinos, etc... i'd imagine a plant eating dinos to be way more aggressive just by their size, and the way they were built and their environment.

Comment

Working...
                      X