No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: For Fighter of The Decade, The BWAA Got it Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    How is it race you third grade dropout? If it were race I would been insisting Loma or GGG deserved the award and not an Asian or Mexican. You really are the epitome of a low-IQ casual.
    It's the black race that you have a major inferiority complex over.

How much of a spastic do you need to be to think that people on this site can't see it.

Dumb buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Congrats to Floyd...aka PLOYD for winning. He beat Canelo, and PAC.

Of course if Manny had his bad arm reattached by Dr. Frankenstein, and if Ployd let Manny PacMan hit him cleanly... and if Ployd did not school Manny... Pac still would have lost out to Nelo.

Spoon23, and that Ployd does chicken right fool are still going to launch their PAC Love Doll, Pajama, and lumpia business somewhere in the Philippines, so until that happens, they must suffer in slow motion, as the fighter of the decade, makes mo money. Making MONEY is what Floyd does good, real good.
      Where is Spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        they must not have because pac had a draw and a loss that decade and he still won it? thats not right.
        i Believe he had 2 draws and a loss. But he won foty 3 times.

This decade Floyd won dory 2x, the only one to win it more than once:

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Just make floyd greatest in history give Floyd the award already, even.though.many would disagree that Floyd deserves it. But people will think what they want. If you can make a case for floyd being Fotd when so many were against it, and gave many valid and rational reasons why floyd shouldn't be fotd, yet Floyd still ends up as it, someone was looking out for floyd that's clear? Anything is possible floyds proven it..
          People will think what they want to think.
          You manage to write the first post despite declaring that you'd never post in a Floyd or Pac thread again.

Floyd has irrevocably changed your life.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Where is Spoon?
            Also pasawayako. Fatso PAC-BOY is banned or he'd be MIA too.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Where is Spoon?
              making new slow motion videos of Pac beating up everyone?

Comment

but if we are looking at things in context and can see pac lost a ton of fights around when floyd beat him and that canelo was at a cw what else does floyd have??? hmmm conor, cotto? ortiz? guerrero? that's fighter of the decade? last decade pac still had prime marquez, prime barrera, ledwadba, even if you remove all those things you mentioned. you remove all of floyds dubious fights and you dont have much but thats the story of his career isnt it?
                Daggum you always apply uneven criteria. Barrera had retired after jones beat him twice. Jmm was also prime when Floyd beat him and Floyd beat him more clearly. Floyd also had undefeated corrales

You never put their opponents under an equal microscope. You exaggerate the level of guy manny beat while downplaying the level of guy Floyd beat.

Take hatton. Floyd KOd undefeated hatton. Manny kod once beaten hatton coming down in weight. Yet you will act as if the weight reduction and the beating Floyd gave him didn’t affect hatton at all and somehow he was back to being the undefeated hatton people felt could beat Floyd

Yet when jmm is discussed you act like going up in weight totally made him a shell of himself. That isn’t valid or credible.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-19-2020, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Just make floyd greatest in history give Floyd the award already, even.though.many would disagree that Floyd deserves it. But people will think what they want. If you can make a case for floyd being Fotd when so many were against it, and gave many valid and rational reasons why floyd shouldn't be fotd, yet Floyd still ends up as it, someone was looking out for floyd that's clear? Anything is possible floyds proven it..
                  People will think what they want to think.
                  Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                  Paid judges,websites, and hocus pocus awards all has been paid and scripted for the chikenrunner of decade he didn't complete the 10 yrs and yet still winning this
                  They also remove pacman in the list because of the votes that should have him won this. What a joke!
                  Any “writer” who uses rankings to quantify how dangerous his opponents were already loses credibility. Unable to objectively assess whether or not an opponent is elite level, or at their very best without some manufactured ranking system is what casuals do, not credible boxing writers. He needs to stick to the twitter crowd who gets their news and facts from sound bites and 240 characters.
                  Chill out? You’re the one getting emotional because as you freely admit, you’re a Floyd fan. The conversation ends there. You seem to believe that glorified bloggers who are now considered writers are somehow immune to bias.
                  So now Ring is considered established and respected? I see you Floyd fans each day trashing Ring, especially Doug Fischer and Steve Kim, not to mention Oscar. Now all of the sudden they have credibility when it aligns wiht your bias.
                  Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                  Hahaha
                  No Surprise! It is expected.
                  Floyd is american and these judges are americans.
                  It is not the first time Floyd wins via corrupted judges.
                  gift win from castillo fight
                  gift win from maidana fight
                  gift win from pacquiao fight
                  But never win the hearts of boxing fans

#moneytalks lawl clowns
                  How is it race you third grade dropout? If it were race I would been insisting Loma or GGG deserved the award and not an Asian or Mexican. You really are the epitome of a low-IQ casual.
                  Originally posted by bngsdad View Post
                  Again...

Manny was a strong candidate even with his 3 losses... If floyd had those 3 will he be in contention? Nope. Even esnews wont waste their time on him... That's how simple it is.

Funny, people keep saying its that 0 that separates him. So thats it? You sure?
                  Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                  Smh fotd given to a part time boxer lmao stupid
                  obviously these kind of awards completely ignore context like floyds win over pac being sandwhiched between pac being ko'd cold and pac losing to jeff horn or floyd and canelo 2 154 pound champs fightnig at 152 which makes me wonder if we are ignoring context why wouldn't they pick andre ward? he beat prime froch, prime dawson, and prime kovalev. oh wait i cant even say prime since that indicates context.
                  Floyd has made every one of these posters shit the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    You manage to write the first post despite declaring that you'd never post in a Floyd or Pac thread again.

Floyd has irrevocably changed your life.
                    I will carefully choose what thread I post in. And I will be more succinct from now on. Gone are thevdays where I will post countless posts in a thread. I will have my say then get out of thread. One or two posts in a thread will be enough now. In and out.

Comment

I will carefully choose what thread I post in. And I will be more succinct from now on. Gone are thevdays where I will post countless posts in a thread. I will have my say then get out of thread. One or two posts in a thread will be enough now. In and out.
                      That's not what you said. You declared that you'd never post in a Floyd/Pac thread again. Yet, you're still here and very angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X