Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official apologize to Hauser thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas Hauser is bigger than NSB. All the Staff Writers on this site whom want BWAA credentials gotta get approved by him.

Cause many of y’all don’t know mayne!

And let this reporting be cryptic that there could be foreshadowing or hints towards the PBC...

Don’t assume PBC is the Heaven Standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      Maybe their ALT accounts will apologize...Imma keep

my

eyes

open

Tho

Aggg HA HA HA Haaaaggggggggg
      is that spice adams?

Comment

This site better hope the editor is right and lawsuits aren't coming its way,its just hearsay and defamation of character with no proof when this all came out basically Hauser going on his own witch hunt ,oh boy B Scene hasn't learned in fact checking ,way to roll the dice . lmao

Comment

It never occurred to me to question whether Hauser's initial report was wrong, but I am a little surprised at his conclusion - that all professional boxing organisations should adopt VADA... surely they were the one's that failed to detect the metabolites in Whytes system. Hardly a compelling argument from where I'm standing.

Dude undoubtedly has access to good info, but to my mind his choice of what information to share and when ain't just a matter of happenstance. Dude has an agenda, always has... not saying that makes him different to almost everyone else in this benighted sport, but just... well, it's probably worth taking a moment to wonder why he says what he says. I ain't convinced it's out of a heartfelt devotion to expanding the knowledge of boxing fans.

Comment

When they didn't deny it is when we knew it was true. Only an idiot would believe Hearn & Whyte would let a fake news story linger that long if not true

Comment

Working...
            X