Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the cold hard 100% TRUTH about Aliens.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens are a distraction...….

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I believe in aliens.

I saw a UFO before, who knows what it was really but it wasn't an airplane or helicopter.
      You should listen to the latest episode of JRE. Had this cat who claims to have worked with UFO's the government found, allegedly one was dug up & maybe had been here a loooooooong ass time.

Comment

Here is a fact to consider, now that everyone has a cell phone with a camera, claims of UFO sightings have dropped by half. Anyone claiming to see a UFO, bigfoot, chupacabra or other fictional cryptid better have that shyt on video, none of this "I left my phone in the car" nonsense or my batteries died. I still haven't seen a convincing piece of footage taken from an iPhone or other modern device in the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          aliens are as real as big foot.
          If you don't believe other living beings exist in the universe beside here on earth, you are an ignorant fool. Sorry to bring it to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            You should listen to the latest episode of JRE. Had this cat who claims to have worked with UFO's the government found, allegedly one was dug up & maybe had been here a loooooooong ass time.

THANK YOU FOR LINKING THAT

I know about that dude Bob Lazar, he was on this show I listen to Coast to Coast AM (you might like that, they cover conspiracies like JFK, Aliens etc) back in the 90s

I heard he was on Joe Rogans show I didn't know it happened already.

I'll listen tonight

Comment

I don't know how to post pics but someone needs to post the ancient aliens guy

we need to revive that meme

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                If you don't believe other living beings exist in the universe beside here on earth, you are an ignorant fool. Sorry to bring it to ya
                oh no.. i do believe there's other living creatures out there like wild animals, insects., etc that we havent seen yet... just not aliens bruh.. you cant believe something and then never see it in person. after a while, it's starting to sound like santa claus. feel me? im not trying to be funny here or anything but if there's really aliens out there, then there would have been more "accidents".. there's been talks about ufo/aliens sightings for how many years now??? how come we aint never see one then? with all the advance technology we have, you're telling me they still cant find a single alien, dead or alive? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  so you believe there is other human-like mofos living in another planet??? ........

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    THANK YOU FOR LINKING THAT

I know about that dude Bob Lazar, he was on this show I listen to Coast to Coast AM (you might like that, they cover conspiracies like JFK, Aliens etc) back in the 90s

I heard he was on Joe Rogans show I didn't know it happened already.

I'll listen tonight
                    Funny you mention that. I just added the Bob Lazar episode of C2C to my YT queue yesterday when I heard he was gonna be on JRE. Haven't checked it out yet & honestly don't remember if I've heard it before or not.

And yea I used to be a fan of C2C back when Art Bell used to do it. There are a couple conspiracy podcasts I listen to now, but no one is like or on the level of Art Bell to me. RIP Art Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Here is a fact to consider, now that everyone has a cell phone with a camera, claims of UFO sightings have dropped by half. Anyone claiming to see a UFO, bigfoot, chupacabra or other fictional cryptid better have that shyt on video, none of this "I left my phone in the car" nonsense or my batteries died. I still haven't seen a convincing piece of footage taken from an iPhone or other modern device in the last decade.
                      the government scans everybody's electronic gadgets regularly and replaces any footage with cat videos. the human is distracted and memory holes what they've recorded after minimal consumption of the city's tap water.

Comment

Working...
                      X