No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Knocks Out Alexander Ustinov in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Knocks Out Alexander Ustinov in Third

Lamex Stadium, Stevenage - In a heavyweight contest, Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce (9-0, 9 KOs) had few issues in scoring a third round knockout of Russian giant Alexander Ustinov (34-4, 25 KOs)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a garbage fight. Awful matchup that does nothing for boxing.

Comment

Big Juggernaut delivers but I hope he's fighting somebody who's not retired in July.

Comment

That was a horrible fight

Comment

Joe Joyce might not be the most skilled boxer but his blinding hand speed will give all of the top heavyweights problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Joe Joyce might not be the most skilled boxer but his blinding hand speed will give all of the top heavyweights problems.
            That punch he landed in the third round he threw in the second.

Comment

I’m just not impressed....slow, no head movement, and looks like a robot

Comment

It was like watching molasses drip. The 2 guys were so slow it always beggars the question 'how does Joyce actually manage to connect'?

Comment

Joyce makes Shannon Briggs loik like Ussain Bolt.

Comment

I was flicking between this and the Josh Taylor fight and that just magnified how slow these two guys were. The KO punch looked like it was thrown underwater.

I’d favour plenty of guys over Joyce on handspeed and footwork alone. If he rematches Usyk in the pros he’s going to get his head boxed off.

Comment

Working...
                    X