No announcement yet.

I have a hard time believing MJP and Tyson Fury aren't romantically involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Fury at all

fuggin drug cheat who broke Wlad's legendary streak while on PEDs, in maybe the worst HW fight ever

but If he's cheating on his wife with a hot reporter, props to him

that's what manly men do.

only the beta cucks, *******, simps, soyboys and other manlets stay completely loyal to one woman

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
      WTF?! How desperate are you nerds? She's hideous, caked in make-up and sounds like a Hyena when she laughs. Fúcking losers with no standards.

No need in calling her hideous. so you wouldnt hit it? she has a good personality and is not a snob

Comment

Reckon she's had plenty of boxers up her.

I would.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          That chick who interview pulev was a slut though she was unprofessional and grinding on some guys dick at the party lol

I cant stand when slutty chicks play victim its deceitful and evil if you are a whore be whore dont try to act innocent for cash

by the way check this chick out who interviews another man like this lol she is all in AJ's space
          Damn they’re all on the grass like that where are these hoes coming from did radio Rahim really inspire them or this is the new way groupies get to fighters

Comment

I've seen her in reality, she is attractive facially but definitely a little on the chunky side. I imagine black guys would like her, she's definitely got that thick, big wide booty look going on.

She was a good reporter, it's a shame she has now turned into little more than a gossip columnist who flirts with fighters to get these embarassingly long sit-down interviews. Some of her questioning is cringe-worthy and her lack of boxing knowledge is glaringly obvious.

I gave up watching her channel a long time ago.

Comment

MJP is one of those boxing media people who uses her womanhood as a means for access I think you could argue.

So idk if her "closeness" to boxers is so much "she's obviously taking the dong" vs she's just being a opportunist via boxers not having many women interviewing them in general (its a bunch of Fat Dan's & Donte's interviewing them 98% of the time) & using them for content.

I remember this conversation from a few years ago with MJP & Thurman & I'm sure I've missed out on some MJP & some other dude rumors. Supposedly she is/was banging Johnny Nelson btw.

There are DEFINITELY a lot of women who use their looks, boobs & asses for access in boxing media these days it seems. And MJP might be the Godmother or at least a pioneer of that sh^t.

Comment

LOL. Minus the big goofy ass microphone this looks like the first 3 minutes of a Bang Bus episode.

Comment

No need in calling her hideous. so you wouldnt hit it? she has a good personality and is not a snob
                  That laugh doe. She's clearly f#ckable if you are a heterosexual male & not already banging a supermodel or hot new actress on the scene 3 days a week. That laugh makes my dick &/or ears wanna detach from my body & run the f#ck away.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    If he's cheating on his wife with a hot reporter, props to him

that's what manly men do.

only the beta cucks, *******, simps, soyboys and other manlets stay completely loyal to one woman
                    The only men who cheat on their wives are those who don't mind their wives fucking other men. Because trust me your woman won't divorce you she will get even with you by paying you back.

I know this from experience. Two can often play that game. She may fuck your best friend, next door neighbor, a co-worker, her boss, landlord, your father, uncle or brother and then get pregnant by them and pass the baby off as your own to make you hurt and jealous.

A woman can be extremely malicious, spiteful and vindictive when they are hurt. It's just like that old saying goes: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Comment

She always does intimate interviews when he is alone in his bedroom nobody else just her and him and her camera.

MJP is probably the hottest of the female reporters, she is smart, funny, pretty and loves boxing, I know she was trying hard to get it on with Eddie Hearn when they first met in Carson early in her youtube career years ago. Hearn is married and a nice guy he helped her out by telling her she could get more notice in the UK boxing scene and that helped her gain views and she is always hanging around in Europe with the Gypsy boxers Billy Joe and Tyson fury.

I was watching this video and dam MJP is hard to resist, Im having a hard time to believe they never at least french kissed once or got it on.

Time stamped it he is staring at her like he wants to kiss her and then moves a hair from her face and she lets him, they are in his room nobody else just them two

- -You having a hard time, eh?

Over the grrl or Tyson or do we really wanna know?

Comment

Working...
                      X