Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo groupies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Europe people barely know who Canelo is. Even Wilder is much more known.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Not really an attack on you but as one of the few who stood up for Canelo when he was hated by almost the entire forum (for not fighting GG), it's clear to me that most hopped on his d*ck when he came up with a win against GG. When I was posting about his advanced technique and gameplanning, these guys were calling him "ducknello" and laughing about how GG would destroy him.

Do people here forget how hated Canelo was? All the posts about how even Mexicans were clowning him? Where did all these hardcore fans come from? Where were they 2 years ago when there was just a few of us standing up for him?

They're no different than the people who hopped on Floyd's balls. Dickriders are always the same. I saw the EXACT same shyt with Ward. I was one of like 3 guys that defended him when he went inactive and everyone mocked him. Then, there's this flood of support after he became P4P#1.
      Whom are the NEW members on this site jumping on Canelo? They would be 2019 members signed up after May 4th?

Edwins or Icha or bigdunny1 along with many Canelo fans before the GGG series are still the same guys.

And regarding Ward, you follow the LDBC... the LDBC called Ward a ''c00n'' yet you get offended when the LDBC are exposed.

Stop playing the part.

Curtis Harper

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Whom are the NEW members on this site jumping on Canelo? They would be 2019 members signed up after May 4th?

Edwins or Icha or bigdunny1 along with many Canelo fans before the GGG series are still the same guys.

And regarding Ward, you follow the LDBC... the LDBC called Ward a ''c00n'' yet you get offended when the LDBC are exposed.

Stop playing the part.

Curtis Harper
        Redd is above reproach. Infallible. Purveyor of all that is wholesome and swell.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          TS entire premise for this thread is to declare how much of a NON NELO FAN he is (no secret).

You took him to be a true FIGHT FAN. So I'll ask again. Are fans of winners dick riders or it matters on WHO WINS ?!?!?!?
          I don't care who anyone is a fan of. And my whole point was to declare how little I enjoyed going to a fight only to listen to obnoxious twats argue about wanting to **** the main event fighter.

After many years of NSB, I've also learned that most of you are only here to prop up your fragile egos. This wouldn't be the first time I've been called a fake fan. And I couldn't care less. I actually support this sport and go to 20 fight cards a year which is more than can be said about 90% of the REAL FANS on here.

So for your understanding, I was calling the two Canadian bi-sexuals dick riders. Too wrapped up in your need for validation to exude an ounce of reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            I don't care who anyone is a fan of. And my whole point was to declare I little I enjoyed going to a fight only to listen to obnoxious twats argue about wanting to **** the main event fighter.

After many years of NSB, I've also learned that most of you are only here to prop up your fragile egos. This wouldn't be the first time I've been called a fake fan. And I couldn't care less. I actually support this sport and go to 20 fight cards a year which is more than can be said about 90% of the REAL FANS on here.

So for your understanding, I was calling the two Canadian bi-sexuals dick riders. Too wrapped up in your need for validation to exude an ounce of reading comprehension.
            Don't expect props from me for you honestly saying you're not a Nelo fan and going on a tirade about those who are.

Imagine if everyone was grouped into a nice neat bundle due to the worse experiences someone ''claimed'' to have been victimized by .

Kinda ******ed way of ''thinking''.

Comment

''It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of Canelo's. I think he's a poor mans Mayweather and boxing deserves a better superstar. But last night I had the honor of sitting next to two Canadians at the fight that spent most of their time debating who wanted to **** Canelo more. After listening to their less than articulated debate, I'd say that the dude wanted to choke on Canelo's burrito more than the chick.

Canelo is only a star because women want to **** him. And now we're at the point where dudes want to **** him too. It's a sad day for boxing.''

Explained away by the following.....

''So for your understanding, I was calling the two Canadian bi-sexuals dick riders. Too wrapped up in your need for validation to exude an ounce of reading comprehension.''

Comment

Again, people praising DJ, had he won, would have been salt of the earth, 10000 % true fight fans. No dick riding to be seen.

Comment

You should have changed seats.
                  Noticed how he stood around observantly?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Noticed how he stood around observantly?
                    It was a cute story

Comment

It was a cute story
                      Lol! I wonder if he was putting his lipstick on when he imagined it.

Comment

Working...
                      X