Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-04-2018, 09:25 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4337 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 94,184.40
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
gotta live on the edge a little man. girls don't like a soy boy beta cuck who is scared to break the rules
I ain't scared to break the rules.

I respect them, and respect society.

It's called having a moral conscious.

Flirting while driving, maybe fun, but it can also have fatal consequences, not only for those involved, but by innocent bystanders.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:37 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8837 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 291,485.77
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Stay in your comfort zone. Decide what your end game is—casual FWB or long term potential? Me personally I would say have fun until it’s not fun anymore. Let it wear itself out.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:13 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
WallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 72,104.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Not sure if I should just roll with the punches and enjoy the ride.
Do this

I like to think I'm a courteous person, but I break rules all the fücking time. Like right now, I'm sippin a brew before noon.. and I don't even drink like that, fück it.

Women are fun, enjoy her.
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:02 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3612 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 71,616.98
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I'm a pretty straight laced, guy, play by the rules, don't cheat, steal a good moral core.

I respect the law, respect other people, not looking for trouble.

But some of these women out there seem to love breaking the rules and courting dangers.

The makes me not want to be with them.

I am I wrong, should I just get over myself to get some of that crazy girl sex?

Example:

Took her to the Safari Park, Open the door to take better pictures of the Tigers who was basically running up to get in the car. I had to shut the door quickly.

When I am driving, she is covering my eyes, playing with my face, demanding me to look her.

Went out to the bar, trying to steal drinks, at the cinema, steal their snacks, I book seats, she sits in the elite seats
Always tries to go into the next cinema to get free show.

How do you deal with women like this if you are a good guy?

Put those behaviours on a guy you know.

You would label him a complete d1ck head

She is a complete d1ckhead
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:09 PM #15
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6043 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,696.36
Total Points: 146,749.52
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Sounds like you need to let her go and get a girl more on your level who isn't so childish.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
DonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond reputeDonSexyBeast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 423.00
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
I say slap the handcuffs on her...If she doesn't complain then go all midnight express on her.
I foresee a woman being hogtied and left on traintracks somewhere.

The poster seems like he is one incident away from going rambo on the wild one
DonSexyBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 04:13 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3612 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 71,616.98
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Sounds like you need to let her go and get a girl more on your level who isn't so childish.
Keyword, childish.
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
crazy, law, rules, women