Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-16-2019, 11:42 AM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
bulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud ofbulldognyc has much to be proud of
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 20,215.21

If itís a setup bout to fight benavidez this summer Iím ok with it. Plant is passing the eye test so far. But heís about due for a real test
bulldognyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:50 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6540 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 255,097.29
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
Nothing Final, they said they wanted Plant if they can get him but plant aint intrested in that fight at all. He went from "is he even fighting?" to "he has to get a belt" to "he needs to show he can keep his nose clean" lmfao dude literally had 3 slogans ready to go for the media to duck benavidez lmfao.
Last I had heard, Truax vs Quillin for the IBF mandatory spot against Plant....but I just noticed now that Alfredo Angulo just upset Quillin a month ago in a fight that I had no idea even happened lmfao
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:52 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlan View Post
Was supposed to be Peter Quillin.

Benivedez-Plant in the summer. Possible PPV?
Yeah, I just noticed that Angulo beat Quillin last month. I didn't even know that fight happened.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:54 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 31,324.89

How is he ducking?

Fought Uzcategui who no one wanted to fight for his world title shot, the Quillin-Truax fight was supposed to determine his mandatory but the headclash happened, then Truax got injured.

In the meantime he took a tuneup with Mike Lee, and Quillin fought Angulo instead due to Truax's injury. Angulo won the fight, so now Plant is fighting him.

After this, he will unify. Where is the ducking exactly? Will Plant develop the ridiculous Spence level hate on these forums now?
lolpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:55 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Pantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to beholdPantera_ is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 13,632.10

Is this even a step up from Mike Lee?
Pantera_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:08 PM #26
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 13117 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,201.49
Total Points: 244,264.55
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Last I had heard, Truax vs Quillin for the IBF mandatory spot against Plant....but I just noticed now that Alfredo Angulo just upset Quillin a month ago in a fight that I had no idea even happened lmfao
yeah,,,,, I was watching some plant interviews about Benavidez he talking like he wants to build it up for a few years to make alot of money pssssh.

but yeah Angulo wont that fight cant believe you didnt watch it, i swear its all everyone was talking about for that weekend lmfao.

Its a fun fight to watch in a low level, shot to shit, can he pull it off type of way. And if you see that fight you will understand alot better how Plant vs Angulo is just bad.
.!WAR RUIZ!.. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:13 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
yeah,,,,, I was watching some plant interviews about Benavidez he talking like he wants to build it up for a few years to make alot of money pssssh.

but yeah Angulo wont that fight cant believe you didnt watch it, i swear its all everyone was talking about for that weekend lmfao.

Its a fun fight to watch in a low level, shot to shit, can he pull it off type of way. And if you see that fight you will understand alot better how Plant vs Angulo is just bad.
Oh I know it’s a bad fight. I just didn’t even know Angulo/Dirrell even happened. So was that for the mandatory spot then?

Wonder what I was doing that weekend...you know me, I’m in the fight night threads every weekend
Old 11-16-2019, 12:17 PM #28
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 13117 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,201.49
Total Points: 244,264.55
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Oh I know itís a bad fight. I just didnít even know Angulo/Dirrell even happened. So was that for the mandatory spot then?

Wonder what I was doing that weekend...you know me, Iím in the fight night threads every weekend
yeah I almost missed it too, it was one of those fight that went under that radar.

IDK what that fight was for, I thought it was supposed to be a tuneup comeback fight for quillen.
.!WAR RUIZ!.. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:26 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1878 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,712.02
Total Points: 69,539.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldognyc View Post
If itís a setup bout to fight benavidez this summer Iím ok with it. Plant is passing the eye test so far. But heís about due for a real test
How was the guy Plant beat for the title not a real test? What win does Benavidez have that's better?
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:32 PM #30
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13853 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,104,094.72
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Yeah, I just noticed that Angulo beat Quillin last month. I didn't even know that fight happened.
I watched a bit of it, but it's fking Quillin, who has done nothing for a long time and looked like he didn't know why he was there.

It's a let-down to hear Plant is fighting Angulo. Being a boxing fan requires so much patience and tolerance for bullshyt these days. Makes me appreciate the rare breeds like Loma that just go after it.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends