Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2019, 11:14 PM #21
Amateur

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Jay84boxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,131.01

I can remember Eddie Hearn singing from the mountain tops how superior drug testing is in the UK... haven't heard that tune since.
Jay84boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:57 PM #22
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13874 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,104,535.67
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
That is complete nonsense. To get any benefit from Dianabol you have to do at least one complete 4 to 6 week cycle taking 35 - 50mg per day, minimum.

You also need to complete a 4 week testosterone replacement cycle afterwards, because Dbol totally supresses the natural production of T in the human body.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
You are incorrect and those statements are ridiculous. "AT LEAST" 4 to 6 weeks of Dbol? That should read "at most" because it's a liver toxin. Only idiots run 8 weeks of Dbol. It's typically used to start a cycle (4 to 5 weeks is most common) because it kicks in quickly. You certainly can get benefits from 3 weeks of Dbol and that's actually a very common athlete or beginner cycle. It's not considered a good cycle, so I recommended against it, but people have been running that for literally decades. That was my first one and the results blew my mind. And, because it's short, it doesn't shut down test production to the extent that you require a real PCT. Very convenient boost for athletes.

You might be fishing for this stuff online but I used to be very involved in actually running cycles and sharing info with others who wanted to do it "safely" and with and understanding of the science behind it. Dbol gives strength gains in less than a week, is best in short cycles, or at the start of a test cycle only, and clears quickly.

I know you'll say anything to protect Whyte so don't expect me to check back here but I couldn't let a post like that go uncorrected.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:02 AM #23
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13874 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,175.25
Total Points: 1,104,535.67
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
What food or supplement could he possibly have taken that accidentally contained dianabol?
Some supp companies spike those $80 bottles of "Super Swole Get Big Now" pills they sell at supplement stores. That used to be more a thing like 15 to 20 years ago. Nowadays, testing is too common and they can get sued or shut down so not a lot of companies are playing around with that anymore. Still, someone in the UFC successfully sued a company for this very thing and got his suspension lifted.

For Whyte, this would be the 2nd time he was the hapless victim of spiked supplements. That poor dear.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:29 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12456 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 223,181.14
Total Points: 228,773.87
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You are incorrect and those statements are ridiculous. "AT LEAST" 4 to 6 weeks of Dbol? That should read "at most" because it's a liver toxin. Only idiots run 8 weeks of Dbol. It's typically used to start a cycle (4 to 5 weeks is most common) because it kicks in quickly. You certainly can get benefits from 3 weeks of Dbol and that's actually a very common athlete or beginner cycle. It's not considered a good cycle, so I recommended against it, but people have been running that for literally decades. That was my first one and the results blew my mind. And, because it's short, it doesn't shut down test production to the extent that you require a real PCT. Very convenient boost for athletes.

You might be fishing for this stuff online but I used to be very involved in actually running cycles and sharing info with others who wanted to do it "safely" and with and understanding of the science behind it. Dbol gives strength gains in less than a week, is best in short cycles, or at the start of a test cycle only, and clears quickly.

I know you'll say anything to protect Whyte so don't expect me to check back here but I couldn't let a post like that go uncorrected
I don't expect anything from you except bullshit and misinformation.

I've never taken steroids of any kind, and unlike you, I'm not pretending to be an expert in the field. But I don't need to be, because I'm on the internet.

Whyte didn't test positive for elevated testosterone, so you talking about using Dianabol at the start of a test cycle is irrelevant.

Every source I looked at to get the info I posted - and there are plenty of them - stated that Dianabol is only effective in short cycles if it's stacked with testosterone and other steroids. None of them said anything about using it in micro doses, like the guy I replied to, and Whyte didn't test positive for anything except Dbol.

I find it interesting that you felt you needed to correct me for - allegedly - getting the minimum cycle length wrong, but said nothing at all re the blatant lies about micro dosing that I was responding to.

Last edited by kafkod; 11-12-2019 at 09:33 AM.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:45 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7685 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 175,441.13
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

IF Whyte was American, Shoulderroll would be defending him that he passed VADA tests and likely had contaminated supplements, thats show pathetic this guy is.
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends