Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2019, 02:41 PM #31
Up and Comer

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
boxingthoughts is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 6,480.98
Default gervonta davis is the emporers clothes

following up a fight that should have been abner mares with gamboa is just not compelling for the heir apparent to become the face of boxing.

he just hasnt fought anyone yet is treated like a king
he just hasnt entertained me in years yet his producer acts like he deserves everything and more

gervonta - just fight someone competitive and become a champion and ill care

fight mikey garcia and win and ill care
quit fighting cab drivers
someone will be coming up the ranks too much time is passing and you dont have enough activity and you will be exposed and i will laugh and never had to have bought your ppv
boxingthoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:49 PM #32
The GOAT

Quoted: 4121 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,394.14
Total Points: 119,906.72
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

I consider this Showtime's permanent pre-withdrawal from Boxing.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:52 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 889 Post(s)
Bronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,856.06
Total Points: 28,073.19
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Cunning View Post
Fox side of PBC is the worst, aint got the balls to call that one out though
Yup & you know he hates FOX just as much as he hates DAZN if not more, just doesn't wanna muddy up his relationship with Al. I think he knows Haymons got half a mind to completely jump ship to Fox and Espinoza is doing his best to stay on his good side lol
Bronx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:02 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Bronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopbopbbe View Post
Pedraza was not in the fight at all and got the brakes beat off him. Lol @ until he got clipped.
How long can we sit on that Pedraza win though? I think that's everyone's issue. Besides Pedraza, there's nobody.

Gamboa has been shot for YEARS ,& was never elite, but was a rising talent years ago & will be another "good win" for Tank. I can see it now: " Tank beat Gamboa up worse than Crawford did! "
Old 11-11-2019, 03:13 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

I just saw a Leonard Ellerbe interview over the weekend where everyone was putting him in the hot seat over when we'll see Tank in against someone the fans ACTUALLY WANT to see (Loma, Haney, Mikey Garcia, Ryan Garcia, Farmer, Josh Taylor etc.)

& All that came out the fat nose was "we're the A side in any fight" " no one can make me an offer" "we have our own plans for tank" "tanks a superstar" "future ppv star" "were not fighting on an app" "Tank does bigger viewership #s than everyone"

Translation: We intend to keep fighting bums to pad Tanks record with highlight reel KOs to continue to fool the casuals that don't know any better. All those other guys can fight each other we're trying to protect our guy. We're good over here.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:21 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 43,651.40

Espinoza came up under Oscar then helped Shaefer go behind his back and raid his stable of fighters.
The Espinoza stood by while Haymon took those big fights to Fox and left Showtime boxing on life support.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:47 PM #37
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5236 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,288.58
Total Points: 131,242.68
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx23 View Post
I just saw a Leonard Ellerbe interview over the weekend where everyone was putting him in the hot seat over when we'll see Tank in against someone the fans ACTUALLY WANT to see (Loma, Haney, Mikey Garcia, Ryan Garcia, Farmer, Josh Taylor etc.)

& All that came out the fat nose was "we're the A side in any fight" " no one can make me an offer" "we have our own plans for tank" "tanks a superstar" "future ppv star" "were not fighting on an app" "Tank does bigger viewership #s than everyone"

Translation: We intend to keep fighting bums to pad Tanks record with highlight reel KOs to continue to fool the casuals that don't know any better. All those other guys can fight each other we're trying to protect our guy. We're good over here.
That guys is a Arrogant IDIOT who THINKS he is responsible for making Mayweather into the Mega Star he was it is Laughable Actually...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:38 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,051.47
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

Well said Espinoza
Oldskoolg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:36 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7562 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228.68
Total Points: 162,439.32
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
How long can we sit on that Pedraza win though? I think that's everyone's issue. Besides Pedraza, there's nobody.

Gamboa has been shot for YEARS ,& was never elite, but was a rising talent years ago & will be another "good win" for Tank. I can see it now: " Tank beat Gamboa up worse than Crawford did! "
what exactly was khan when crawford fought and beat him? a name....thats it....arum had to pay khan 5 million to get a name fighter, who was shot to ****, for crawford

yes we know what gamboa is by now...but hes a known fighter...a name people, even some casuals, recognize....gamboa has been on a lil win streak and his name is known....

tank just turned 25 a few days ago...like just turned 25

how many current elite fighters have had a resume at 25? the only guy you can find with an elite guy was canelo with floyd.....if i showed you what spence, crawford, golovkin etc were doing at 25 youd have a good laugh
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:43 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7562 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228.68
Total Points: 162,439.32
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:

and ellerbe has every right to say that

tank turned 25 on what? november 7th....fresh 25....

loma was still fighting with headgear at 25....do you want me to show you what golovkin, crawford, spence and the rest of the guys were doing at tanks age?

they have every right to try to build a brand with tank if thats what they want to do right now...tank has plenty of time to build a resume

tank has already sold out in his hometown...made 7 straight showtime/ppv appearances...and already makes a fight, ballpark, what loma does and loma is top p4p.......so yeah...tank is doing ok....

people just hate on him by association because of guys like al, ellerbe and floyd...if you look at tank objectively youd see hes doing fine....people want him ruined and as fast as possible to soothe their fragile egos
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends