Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-06-2019, 10:27 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5600 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,585.19
Total Points: 234,799.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Mine:

1- GGG
2- GGG
3- SD
4- GGG
5 - SD
6- GGG
7- SD
8- SD
9- GGG
10- SD
11- GGG
12 - SD

6-6 so GGG with the win...but felt SD was the better man imo
Flip the 9th to SD and I think that's what my card was. Actually gave the 4th to Derevyanchenko as well. Then gave the 12th to GGG.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:28 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,322.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
The guy is a bulldozer. LOL
He was relentless...just wanted it a lot more than GGG...you can't fake desperate, as I like to say...GGG has already made it, for SD this was maybe his last chance
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:30 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jablefthook View Post
Love GGG but I replayed the fight 3 times and I still have him losing by one point at the very least. But this is boxing. All you had to do is read the GGG name of the canvas and it was a no brainer who was going to win before the 12round decision.
Lol yeah...things go full circle I guess...he benefited from being the A side here, it could easily be argued
Old 10-06-2019, 10:32 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8341 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 177,014.39
Total Points: 220,261.44
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Didn't read your cards, have no issue with any of them.

Unless somebody gave Golovkin 7 rounds or more. If you did you're dumb as hell.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:35 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
I was a big fan of his early in his career but then he just bored me
And my dislike of him being bigger as he was chasing around Canelo
Wasted many years and talent hanging around and waiting and thatís where many people have hatred for the man
Even now coming out and saying well if Canelo wants to do it weíll do it
Heís like a fughin puppy who suffers from loneliness ( not the proper word but it wonít come to me )
Honestly , I think we just witnessed GGG getting old overnight
Canelo didnít hurt him to the body and I guarantee you he hits harder that Dervyanchenko
Yeah and some of getting hurt I think is just not seeing a shot coming...he may just have not seen that body shot coming.

Yeah I rate GGG very high...but he isn't without criticism as well...I'm not as bothered by his willingness to still want the Canelo fight...it seems he is getting paid the same regardless of who he fights, so if he wants a tough grudge match fight with Canelo again, I have no issues with it...tbh I don't know if he really does want it after how he performed last night...he may be having second thoughts.

I think waiting around for Canelo early on was a good move...was his legacy fight and his money fight...and ended up getting it twice and then parlayed that into another big contract with DAZN.

I do agree that if he was just focused on legacy, GGG should have made other moves throughout his career...but to be fair that can be said for basically every fighter I've ever seen.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:37 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 27,343.22
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

What Golovkin desperately needs, is what Canelo is refusing to give him, a serious whooping. Golvokin is all washed up. Canelo would knock him out and retire him. But instead, Golovkin will have another three or four of these fights.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:41 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Flip the 9th to SD and I think that's what my card was. Actually gave the 4th to Derevyanchenko as well. Then gave the 12th to GGG.
Nice thanks man we don't always agree, but I know you are an honest guy from what I've seen...could easily have seen it being 2-2 after 4 and I felt that was right at the time personally...GGG ending round 4 well just made it a tough round to score for me and I slid it to him...SD getting 7 rounds is pretty easy to get to imo.

Good scorecard
Old 10-06-2019, 10:43 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
What Golovkin desperately needs, is what Canelo is refusing to give him, a serious whooping. Golvokin is all washed up. Canelo would knock him out and retire him. But instead, Golovkin will have another three or four of these fights.
Man I wouldn't be surprised now if Canelo could do it...but at the same time it is hard to see GGG getting stopped lol...he is just a tank in there sometimes...he did take a fair amount more punishment last night imo than I've ever seen him take.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:48 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,864.40
Total Points: 99,853.59
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Yeah and some of getting hurt I think is just not seeing a shot coming...he may just have not seen that body shot coming.

Yeah I rate GGG very high...but he isn't without criticism as well...I'm not as bothered by his willingness to still want the Canelo fight...it seems he is getting paid the same regardless of who he fights, so if he wants a tough grudge match fight with Canelo again, I have no issues with it...tbh I don't know if he really does want it after how he performed last night...he may be having second thoughts.

I think waiting around for Canelo early on was a good move...was his legacy fight and his money fight...and ended up getting it twice and then parlayed that into another big contract with DAZN.

I do agree that if he was just focused on legacy, GGG should have made other moves throughout his career...but to be fair that can be said for basically every fighter I've ever seen.
Iím looking at this as a boxing fan first and foremost
I canít blame him though for chasing the coin , nothing wrong in that but you gotta swallow all the chit thatís thrown at you
When he was getting interviewed at the end of the fight , the crowd was booing , he looked like a child , a fughin dear lost in the headlights
Like people were supposed to just cheer him on no matter what
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:00 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 20,107.57

Quote:
Thanks man good post...yes I am probably as favorable as anyone on here about GGG/his career...but I try my best to call it like I see it as well...when two dudes step in there, I just look forward to seeing who the better man is...if one guy is better, he deserves the recognition.

Gotta respect men who step in there and put their bodies on the line, and gotta respect what SD did last night...he just wanted it more in my opinion...if he was just a bit more fortunate in a couple rounds, I think he could have had a straightforward 8-4 win in my book, which would have been a clear/not really debatable win for me.

Completely agree on the 5th, 10th and 11th rounds...5th was pretty clear for SD anyway...then he landed the body shot that pretty clearly hurt GGG.

10th round he was just beating GGG up/wailing on him for most of the round...GGG had a moment or two in that round as well I think, but I think SD even ended it in style, so I agree that one was clear for SD.

11 was probably GGG's best round, in terms of total work, in the fight...which tells how well SD did and how fortunate GGG was to get the W...that round was very competitive and I do think GGG edged it fairly clearly...but it was hardly a dominant round.

3,4,6,7,8,9,12 were all very tough rounds to score for me...I felt it was a bit fortunate for GGG to get even 3 of those rounds...and I gave him 4,6 and 9...GGG also fortunate to land a few big shots in rounds 1 and 2 which gave him a clear KD round and a pretty clear round in round 2.

Will be interesting to see what GGG's future holds...idk if he has anything left and he takes punches well, but eventually that will probably catch up to him.
A lot of people don't realize that when a round is close, you may give it to one guy but you must think, "Ok, I gave it to this guy, but someone watching will probably give it to the other guy because it was that close." People don't think like that.

Last edited by buddyr; 10-06-2019 at 11:03 PM.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends