Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-23-2019, 06:38 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1540 Post(s)
Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 27,441.49
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by non stop boxing View Post
Well Manny walked away from that fight NOT Floyd...and why does he have to keep moving up?? had he beat them ya'll would cry that he needed to go to 168..It would never end
sure manny walked away

YOU are the one who asked who he would've been the underdog to and i gave you 2 people. I never said he had to go up and up and up, those were just two he would've been underdog to. he would've been underdog to pacquiao when that fight was supposed to happen but of course he made his own rules, then when his own rules were agreed upon, he went on vacation, but believe what u want to believe. the numbers are right there, the woman beater *Floyd was the underdog against pacquiao!
Gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:46 PM #92
KING!!!

Quoted: 29109 Post(s)
Larry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond reputeLarry_Rushmore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,116,463.68
Total Points: 2,140,252.93
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
sure manny walked away

YOU are the one who asked who he would've been the underdog to and i gave you 2 people. I never said he had to go up and up and up, those were just two he would've been underdog to. he would've been underdog to pacquiao when that fight was supposed to happen but of course he made his own rules, then when his own rules were agreed upon, he went on vacation, but believe what u want to believe. the numbers are right there, the woman beater *Floyd was the underdog against pacquiao!
soon as Manny walked away Floyd said 50/50 was off of the table
Larry_Rushmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:03 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3185 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 58,387.11
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
so why was fish nets the betting favorite?

it's only after pacquiao kicked his ass that he was a "zombie way past prime etc"
Dude if you couldnít see he was a walking zombie before or past prime then you donít know boxing. I knew as soon as he agreed to 147 that he was done. Who cares about betting favorite. Itís boxing where anything can happen.
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:10 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by non stop boxing View Post
soon as Manny walked away Floyd said 50/50 was off of the table
I hope you're one of those suckas who works really hard and some loud mouth punk goes into your work place and acts like he can call the shots and you bend over like a lil bic*h you are, that's pretty much what you're saying on what manny should've done
Old 09-23-2019, 07:15 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Dude if you couldn’t see he was a walking zombie before or past prime then you don’t know boxing. I knew as soon as he agreed to 147 that he was done. Who cares about betting favorite. It’s boxing where anything can happen.
so what, pacquiao was supposed to go to 135 to 154? they weren't supposed to meet in the middle?

fish nets was trying to go for 147 for the rematch with the woman beater *Floyd

there's a reason fish nets was the favorite, pacquiao wasn't supposed to win, but since he did, it became "fish nets was a zombie".

a lot of people said fish nets was going to win on his jab alone

odds are there for a reason, they know more than you do, u ain't making odds, you're sitting here typing away on a stupid boxing forum. YOU don't know shi*, if u did u wouldn't be here and you'd be using that knowledge, gtfo and go stay at whack ass oxnard, bet your punk ass thought margartio was going to beat pacquiao too

fish nets was the favorite, he was supposed to win, when he didn't, idiots like you throw out the excuses
Old 09-23-2019, 08:05 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5019 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 102,229.37
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
remember how fish nets said pacquiao's punches didn't hurt but were too fast, and then he changes it to pacquiao's punches felt like Vargas/Mosely.

I love too how they say fish nets shouldn't have gone down to 147, i mean pacquiao was at 135, was he supposed to jump to 154? they met in the middle. fish nets was also trying to get back down to 147 since that's where the rematch would've been against the woman beater *floyd, he even fought below 154 before pacquiao.
Yes they try discredit every PAC win. Floyd beat Hatton before PAC did so PACs win means nothing? Floyd beat cotto at 154 so cottos wins better? Floyd beat jmm more convincing so floyds greater? Even though PAC should have 3 wins over jmm if not scorecard error?
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:53 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3761 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 125,076.97
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Floyd career has been carefully manage but he still had many gift wins.. He carefully check his opponent if he's old, past his prime, drained, glove of his own choice, referee of his own choice, his own drug testing agency and many more.. Floyd is the greatest cherry picker of all time..
pasawayako is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:57 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_king View Post
lol took the words right out my mouth who in the world would be a favorite over the G.O.A.T. There's not one boxer in Floyd era that was on his level.The closest was Oscar.And we all know what happened to Oscar lol
Even max kellerman who is a known floyd lover and a well know pac hater don't mention Floyd as the GOAT but guess what he said pac is the lb4lb GOAT..
Old 09-23-2019, 09:01 PM #99
motherfuc

Quoted: 1821 Post(s)
GrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 75,638.67
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

OP is azzhurt the biggest risk for Floyd wasn't the risk he thought it would be and feels stupid.

Did Floyd not grant Maidana a rematch immediately.

Everyone knows how hard it is to win 4 or 5 clear rounds off Floyd. Maidana did that and proved himself a threat.

Floyd fought Maidana again to beat his biggest established threat ASAP.
GrandpaBernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 09:01 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieutenant View Post
If Floyd and Pacquiao had fought in 2010 I think PAC would have been seen as the favorite.
yeah pac is the favorite in 2010, i think he's 2 to 1 favorite to win..

Share This With Friends