Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 11:57 PM #21
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21404 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,037,343.84
Total Points: 1,042,615.29
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
I've never been a dick to you before that I remember and I wasn't intending to be one now. We've seen three real fights of Ruiz' to try to gauge where he's at and it just isn't enough. That gap in inactivity after the Parker fight and promotional issues doesn't make it easy.
I wasn't implying you were a dick just saying you were coming at me on my picks when you weren't even willing to post your takes so I don't even get where we are in disagreement or agreement at. And I don't see where I'm super off the mark at.

And sure its not an easy question to answer thats why I'm asking. But the guy has been boxing professionally for a decade ffs. If a guy doesn't know who he is they just haven't been paying attention. And granted thats why last night was a surprise cuz while most of the casual boxing world that tune in for Joshua fights had no clue who Ruiz was outside of being the guy Joshua was about to beat in their eyes, to the cats that knew Ruiz knew him well enough to know he didn't stand much of a chance last night. Thing is Ruiz didn't get the memo he was supposed to lose.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 12:34 AM #22
-Swift-

Quoted: 1241 Post(s)
-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 22,074.17
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

Beats wilder and usyk loses to fury.
-SWIFT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 12:34 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8318 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 176,133.72
Total Points: 217,113.86
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I wasn't implying you were a dick just saying you were coming at me on my picks when you weren't even willing to post your takes so I don't even get where we are in disagreement or agreement at. And I don't see where I'm super off the mark at.

And sure its not an easy question to answer thats why I'm asking. But the guy has been boxing professionally for a decade ffs. If a guy doesn't know who he is they just haven't been paying attention. And granted thats why last night was a surprise cuz while most of the casual boxing world that tune in for Joshua fights had no clue who Ruiz was outside of being the guy Joshua was about to beat in their eyes, to the cats that knew Ruiz knew him well enough to know he didn't stand much of a chance last night. Thing is Ruiz didn't get the memo he was supposed to lose.
I mean, we saw him in fights against Kingpin and guys like that where maybe we just can't learn enough about him.

But, alright, I'll go out on a limb and pick him to be able to beat Parker, Povetkin and Ortiz. Loses to AJ in a rematch, gets knocked out by Wilder and loses a close 7-5 type fight to Fury.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 12:51 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4898 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 117,830.28
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 
great poster - jas Thnx 4 link - Teddy Brenner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Okay. Ruiz won the fight last night. How does Ruiz do vs the rest of the top HW's? Who does he beat? Who isn't he beating?

Ruiz vs Joshua II- I favor Ruiz

Ruiz vs Wilder- I slightly favor Wilder, think Ruiz is a VERY live dog here though

Ruiz vs Fury- Fury by shutout

Ruiz vs Ortiz- 50/50ish fight

Ruiz vs Whyte- 50/50ish fight

Ruiz vs Parker II- Slightly favor Ruiz

Ruiz vs Usyk- Favor Usyk

Ruiz vs Pulev- Slightly favor Ruiz, think this could be a bad style matchup for him though. Pulev will jab, jab, jab at distance all night

Ruiz vs Povetkin- Very interesting fight, 50/50

Ruiz vs Kownacki for the WBC Special Edition T^tties Belt- Ruiz out works him to a decision win with cleaner work
My guesses above
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, beats, division, him?, ruiz