Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wilder Hit Breazeale So Hard, They Are Feeling it in Brazil"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil said he was going to smile when hit. Not sure if Brazil was smiling while on canvas.
    But brave talk won't impress wilder in future. Even if you smile in future when hit by wilder he wont believe your not hurt.
    You have to put hands behind back like fury did after being hit by wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Yes, Breazeale stopped Molina but he was life and death with the guy and badly hurt a round or so before the stoppage

Hardly lightyears.

Breazeale is in the same tier as Molina whether we like it or not. Neither will ever be champion barring some shenanigans fighting for a vacant title against someone of their caliber.
      Well, perhaps you right. In any case that was great crowd pleasing performance by Deontay Wilder though.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I don't think that is it. He just tried to get clever with the name Breazeale lol.

His line he said later was even better, "Wilder put Breazeale's body in airplane mode" LMAO.
        He just improvised it.
        But, the essence of Ali's witty line was there.

Funny enough, he said what a KO then Brezeale got up and almost beat the count.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          That’s kind of his job buddy. Play by play

Yes, he does that well. I'm not a big fan of over-bombastic announcing, but that part of Mauro is ok with me.

It's being a stand-up comic where he fails. Like when they hired Dennis Miller on "Monday Night Football."

Mauro tries way too hard. I think he spends a week before the fight jotting down "clever" remarks and puns, and then waits to spring them. That's annoying.

He also can't wait to spring that tired catch-phrase any time there's a ko: "Mama Mia!" That's not exactly "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" or even "Holy Cow."

There's a jerk doing NY Yankees broadcasts who has to end every victory with his "trademark" of "Thuuuuuuuh YANKEES WIN!" Makes people wish the Yankees would never win.

A catch-phrase should come naturally. So should quips. It seems Al Bernstein never laughs, but is merely tolerant when Mauro springs another prepared pun. And (one, two...) PUNishment belongs in the ring, not at ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            He just improvised it.
            But, the essence of Ali's witty line was there.

Funny enough, he said what a KO then Brezeale got up and almost beat the count.
            LOL, he said the similar thing when Wilder floored Fury in the 12th round and then was SHOCKED when Fury got up. Mauro gets a little too excited.

Comment

Originally posted by smeck View Post
              Yes, he does that well. I'm not a big fan of over-bombastic announcing, but that part of Mauro is ok with me.

It's being a stand-up comic where he fails. Like when they hired Dennis Miller on "Monday Night Football."

Mauro tries way too hard. I think he spends a week before the fight jotting down "clever" remarks and puns, and then waits to spring them. That's annoying.

He also can't wait to spring that tired catch-phrase any time there's a ko: "Mama Mia!" That's not exactly "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" or even "Holy Cow."

There's a jerk doing NY Yankees broadcasts who has to end every victory with his "trademark" of "Thuuuuuuuh YANKEES WIN!" Makes people wish the Yankees would never win.

A catch-phrase should come naturally. So should quips. It seems Al Bernstein never laughs, but is merely tolerant when Mauro springs another prepared pun. And (one, two...) PUNishment belongs in the ring, not at ringside.
              That Yankee announcer sounds like a **** star faking an orgasm. So, sickening.

I miss Sal Marciano . Great blow by blow back in the ESPN days.

Comment

Working...
              X