Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia in July?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia in July?

Surprised Motorcity hasn't reported this yet but anyway Fighthype are saying that fight is 'in the works' for July and they are close with Broner.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article29122.html

In other news, Broner will spend the next 72 hours in jail

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article29166.html

EDIT: didn't see the other thread, merge or delete this mods
    Broner
    8.00%
    Mikey
    92.00%
    Last edited by Caught Square; 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM.

Can Broner still make 140?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      Can Broner still make 140?
      That's what i was wondering, he said after the Granados fight he could even make 135 but thats hard to believe, maybe it would be a catchweight.

Comment

Great fight if it happens. I favor Mikey Garcia by UD. If he wins that at 140 it would be interesting to see if he shows any interest in Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          That's what i was wondering, he said after the Granados fight he could even make 135 but thats hard to believe, maybe it would be a catchweight.
          Yeah he said that and then proceeded to change the weight on fight week lol.

142 would be a fair catch weight, I think

Comment

wouldnt be too excited, garcia is levels above broner. would be very one sided, just as the porter and maidana fights are. im still waiting for it to sink in with posters on this site that broner really isnt much good...

Comment

Stupid career ruining fight by Mikey, just stay and unify at 135. Weight jumping to try and become the next superstar is ruining a lot of careers. I bet Broner wishes he never left 135 so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Yeah he said that and then proceeded to change the weight on fight week lol.

142 would be a fair catch weight, I think
                will be no fairness going on, they gonna play games with mikey too.

they gonna say 142 then boom fight week move it to 146 basically dragging mikey up another weight class. at least thats the way i see it playing out.

Comment

R.I.P Broner

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    will be no fairness going on, they gonna play games with mikey too.

they gonna say 142 then boom fight week move it to 146 basically dragging mikey up another weight class. at least thats the way i see it playing out.
                    That's certainly not farfetched. I would hope they would negotiate a huge penalty for missing the weight

Comment

Working...
                    X