Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Talks About Mayweather Being A Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You're almost too ignorant to respond to but I'll take a moment to educate you anyhow. I'm not a Floyd fan and have criticized his character more than I've praised him. On the other hand, I am a Pacquiao fan though.

Next time you feel the impulse to run with a stereotype, just save yourself the embarrassment and STFU.
    Play dumb, man. You have an avy of a black man so we all know you MUST be a Floyd fan.

At least I think that's how it works around here isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Mikey's probably still too prime. Floyd would have to find another way to compromise him, 154 maybe? Pillow gloves, bought ref, bought judges....hmm
      As if Pactrash's exploited ass fights prime fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Play dumb, man. You have an avy of a black man so we all know you MUST be a Floyd fan.

At least I think that's how it works around here isn't it?

Actually, this is me. I'm just angry at Floyd because he told the guards not to let me on the property anymore.

Comment

Come on man...lol I like Mikey but he doesn't even believe that

Comment

Actually, this is me. I'm just angry at Floyd because he told the guards not to let me on the property anymore.
            I don't blame him. Your obsession with him seems very unhealthy. I would had done the same.

This place is funny. The other day I had someone questioning why I had a gif of Garcia as my sig. Insinuating that I was now a fan of his after I hated on him so much.

I couldn't help it but to .

Comment

You're almost too ignorant to respond to but I'll take a moment to educate you anyhow. I'm not a Floyd fan and have criticized his character more than I've praised him. On the other hand, I am a Pacquiao fan though.

Next time you feel the impulse to run with a stereotype, just save yourself the embarrassment and STFU.
              Say what you want and try and save face but i know the reason why you said you didnt care for what Mikey said.

Its cool Red. Now eat my ass and then eat my ****.

Comment

Lol Mikey be careful, if Floyd gets word of this he may call you out and beat you up at 147. Fans saying Floyd wouldn't do it, would be the first to cry foul if he accepts Mikey's challenge.

"Mikey still too young and prime, Floyd wouldn't do it"

Floyd calls out Mikey

"Of course Fraud would do it, Mikey's a Lightweight. Easy money...but he won't fight GGG or Kovalev"

Comment

Mikey would have to technically fight Cotto, Marquez, Pac, to even be in the run for a Mayweather fight. Beat those guys and that's a start to mention Floyd. I mean Mikey is on PBC, we might as well see a Guerrero fight. Collazo called out Floyd at the Barclays after knocking out Ortiz saying "we can do it here..."

Comment

Working...
                  X