Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeGale vs GGG, UK ? If DeGale beats Jack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGale vs GGG, UK ? If DeGale beats Jack.

I can see another potential UK ppv showing for GGG if DeGale beats Jack, does anybody believe GGG can mix it with the no.1 at 168 ? DeGale vs Jack is basically for super middle lineage and will give us another solid no.1 like last weekend at Vegas with Ward establishing himself the no.1 pound for pound fighter, and this weekend the top two guys facing each other again.

Does anybody feel GGG can beat the best at super middle ? After the fight versus Brook I now accept why GGG is reluctant to move up to the full weight limit of 168 and demanding 164's and 166's against geriatrics and light heavies.

GGG's fine at 160; Canelo fight first, then a move to 168 if he wins.

Degale-Jack winner should fight Ramirez.

Comment

DeGale beats Golovkin by decision imo

Comment

I think it only makes sense, all the way around.
        -UK boxing is hot, go where the money is.
        -GGG gets major credit for beating DeGale, and a loss against a larger champ isn't the end either.
        -Degale gets himself in prime-time if he beats Golovkin. And, if he loses, it was Golovkin. No shame.

I personally think GGG takes this and it's a much better option than waiting around on fighters who clearly don't want to fight him right now. How many months is he going to throw away being stalled out by these guys? Hello folks, Canelo is not fighting him any time soon. At 34, he doesn't have the time to waste.

Comment

Jack will beat Degale so Degale vs GGG won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

Isnt Callum Smith next for the winner?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Jack will beat Degale so Degale vs GGG won't happen anytime soon.
              If that did happen it would be interesting, because although Floyd says GG is basic, straight up and down fighter etc i bet he won't let GGG near him.
              I could be wrong, but actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                This. Mundo is mando.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  That's the interesting part, DeGale beats Jack, GGG beats DeGale and GGG has to vacate or lose to Smith, likelihood is Smith vs GGG happens and Hearn has his new ppv star he began plotting to build when he threw Brook under the bus versus GGG.

Clever stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think it only makes sense, all the way around.
                    -UK boxing is hot, go where the money is.
                    -GGG gets major credit for beating DeGale, and a loss against a larger champ isn't the end either.
                    -Degale gets himself in prime-time if he beats Golovkin. And, if he loses, it was Golovkin. No shame.

I personally think GGG takes this and it's a much better option than waiting around on fighters who clearly don't want to fight him right now. How many months is he going to throw away being stalled out by these guys? Hello folks, Canelo is not fighting him any time soon. At 34, he doesn't have the time to waste.
                    I don't see the Canelo fight happening, he's earning too much money to be stopped in his tracks and have his marketability damaged by an absolute destroyer at 160. I don't blame Canelo but then I don't really care, I understand why he does not want it.

Clock is ticking for GGG to earn that big money he can't go to light heavy as he loses and he can't get the money at 160, Hearn and DeGale is the perfect fit for him, then of course he can get another one in versus Smith, look for Smith to miraculously become injured before DeGale vs Smith is ordered.

Comment

Working...
                    X