• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 50+ years I am finally at the top of boxing

Uwbcafo-i.

nice man congratulations

Comment

Daz cool The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Yup, & yes-Sir!

Comment

Boxing sucks these days on the crossover scope of things. There is were I come with MY FIXING.

Comment

The following communications I put to

Eddie Mystafa Muhammad TODAY over FB:
            Hi Eddie! "Important" NOT to Associate with the IBO or any entity outside of the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR.
            WBO WBC IBF WBA. That's it.
            This cuts *certain way in order to hold the integrity. I could really go into it!
            + what's happening right now with this idea of "Tri champions". Woe! Stupid stuff? But....
            At first I looked at what some of the groups are doing as idiocentricity on their part. But now I measure it even more strongly.
            I'm sure you KNOW John Scully. ["The Iceman" Nick-name he will use. He say it's from High School days....] John Scully comes out real heavy against this happening.
            I STILL am "all about" the WBA and the other three. But, to Associate with them now...one must be smart. Not only smart. They need a certain nature. Too many FOLK right now are SELLING OUT/OR, simply are UNLEARNED.
            What I do is to recognize (men's league) the 1st-4- for a first echelon and everything outside for aa) "second echelon" bb) Or, -FRAUD-
            You realize it is today the IBO on the "line" and then, also, PBO IBC WBF WBU and...list is longer still.
            "Lennox" in the BoxRec forum is officer in the NEW PBO. [I won't "condem" the PBO because 1.they do not make champions 2.it is only ratings. NOTHING WRONG WITH RATINGS! but.....Lennox DOES have a screw loose. Guy WAS w/IBO 15 years and "swears by them". He is in Boxing # something # 25 years. (I'm involved 51 years)]
            Lennox will say how, "8 or 9 groups are GOOD!" Real dumb!
            This work I do I do under the umbrella of the United WBC WBA IBF WBO (dash) "the second echelon factor" [UWBCAFO-I/Est. March 2007]
            It's men's league only nothing goverance on women's side I am NOT a expert there. I AM a expert here. And, it is world level only. The problems are at world level. Thus, on a UWBCAFO-I production the mixing of "echelons" at a Intercontinental level is...MOX NIX! I "encourage it!"
            World levels boxing DON'T NEED THINNING!
            In YOUR DAY, TWO (2) groups only! You know this WELL. Now?
            You can test the waters by asking one simple question. ARE FOUR GROUPS NEEDED and of course the ANSWER IS "No!"
            Therefore it's Elementry that FIVE GROUPS are unneeded.
            What it does is to mess with the Crossover all this SHENANIGANS.
            Anyone SUPPORT the IBO they are GREEN. ANY-ONE!
            I'm "lone wolf" in my Opperations, so far. I'm trying to win a "life and death" BUS CASE (Exclusion)/Pride shop. Now. I get THAT MONEY, we buying up boxing. Yet it won't be enough though [Bus Exclusion CASE worth something. Not "multi millions"]
            I also attach the Cruiserweight Division. I DON'T LIKE doing anything that mess with the PRIDE DIVISION. HVY.-Wt. I'm resetting 'C' to 190/195 champions choice/VACS 190.
            We are Advocation for the Top. We are "absolute goverance" for the '2e'.
            Lamon Brewster used to employ for one guy, he LOVE BOXING. IS A BILLIONAIRE. someone like THAT, they be well advised and not a SELL OUT.....they could BUY-UP the IBO and effect.
            IBO WILL NOT REASON about it. they can not SEE how "shrinking" is the answer.
            i went at one guy Ny Post major writer Mike V I think....he wrote me back by my first name saying how, he "MISSED THE DAYS......when Boxing was every ounce as popular as Baseball....."
            i don't get it WHY the first's have NOT "reeled this in" YET? lack of leadership!
            Right now today, Gennady Golovkin is "major star" BUT...he is dumbfoundedly holding a "IBO". His TEAM! they are JUNKING!
            I could really talk it this with three tier. LUIS ORTIZ HVYwt world champ right now as is LUCAS BROWNE. they are doing "in house special RATINGS" and doing more harm than good. THINNING US!
            ^ ^ It doesn't fool ME but, as I say here it "wreck havic" at crossover.
            I'll copy this and use it too at BoxingScene forum.
            FIVE USA STATES VALUE is the '2e'. &: "Truth in Advertising".
            by the way my Top-5 mega stars on the now (in no order) are WARD *GOLOVKIN ALVAREZ KOVALEV AND Manny! The "Only seven names that matter" HVYwts: FURY WILDER HAYE WLAD., PARKER POVETKIN JOSHUA
            *the admin fault. blackcombs-16@hotmail.com Ex-boxer here 25-27-1 pro-am.

Comment

Working...
            X