Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US and Western Europe always want to be politically correct.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US and Western Europe always want to be politically correct.

The problem with 1st world countries that is predominantly white, they want to be politically correct to avoid being called a racist or a bigot. Instead of calling it as it is and dealing with the problem.

If you have a race that is less than 15% of population but account for more than 50% of violent crimes, there is a problem with that race and needs to be addressed. If you have a religion that keeps doing terrorism in the name of his religion in this day and age. why the fvkk would you not investigate each everyone of these fanatics to check if they are extremists. **** if it hurt their feelings.

US and Europe should learn from Japan. It is still one of the safest countries even though it has more than 100 million population.

Umama is islam dawg in case u dont know

Umama meeting with the blm leader for 3 hrs means he likes whats going on and approves it

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Umama meeting with the blm leader for 3 hrs means he likes whats going on and approves it
      Why would Obama be a muslim when he has stated several times he was Christian?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Why would Obama be a muslim when he has stated several times he was Christian?
          Just some of his qoutes regarding his beloved religion

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
          #2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
          #3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
          #4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
          #5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
          #6 “Islam has always been part of America”
          #7 “We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
          #8 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
          #10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

Anyone can say their christian
          Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-22-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Just some of his qoutes regarding his beloved religion

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
            #2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
            #3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
            #4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
            #5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
            #6 “Islam has always been part of America”
            #7 “We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
            #8 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
            #10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

Anyone can say their christian

Great quotes!

Islam is da bomb literally!

I shat out a giant Mohammed just now! Mohammed is a gigantic piece of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              The problem with 1st world countries that is predominantly white, they want to be politically correct to avoid being called a racist or a bigot. Instead of calling it as it is and dealing with the problem.

If you have a race that is less than 15% of population but account for more than 50% of violent crimes, there is a problem with that race and needs to be addressed. If you have a religion that keeps doing terrorism in the name of his religion in this day and age. why the fvkk would you not investigate each everyone of these fanatics to check if they are extremists. **** if it hurt their feelings.

US and Europe should learn from Japan. It is still one of the safest countries even though it has more than 100 million population.

how the **** is Japan gonna have a racism issue when everyone there is Japanese

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                His probably talking about terrorism not racism

Comment

japan couldnt care less about political correctness thats why they are not granting citizenship to anyone without japanese blood.. they also have very strict immigration.. i also remember reading about them trying kick out the brazilian-japanese.. if they dont want you, they'd kick you out.. they dont care if they are seen as bigot or racist people..

Comment

They avoided the entire problem by not buying the melting pot bull**** or shipping human labor around and just outsourcing/automating instead. Simple.

Ideas considered racist in US/EU are just common sense elsewhere. Melting pots are inherently and inevitably violent.

Comment

Working...
                    X