Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever heard rumors of a 3rd shooter in the Columbine High School Massacre?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    They look crazy
    Yea they look completely nuts. It was probably their small weenies that drove them crazy though.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Here's the only video about this during a live broadcast.

Damn that's interesting. It's pretty common for witnesses to remember things incorrectly, but if you've got several people identifying the same guy by name that's pretty significant.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Damn that's interesting. It's pretty common for witnesses to remember things incorrectly, but if you've got several people identifying the same guy by name that's pretty significant.
      Yep. Apparently this 3rd shooter was a dropout. He was also said to be a very angry person.

The cnn link in my original post says the police were looking for a 3rd shooter, but that didn't last long. I wonder why.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-18-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Absolutely no recent info of Robert Perry is available.

It's almost like the guy disappeared off the face of the earth.

This is all I could find:

Robert Perry - Multiple witnesses named him as being a shooter. Perry was a 'trench coater' but had graduated or dropped out the year prior. Perry was in the habit of spending time at the school to visit his friends. Perry had horrible acne at the time and this was a consistent feature described by witnesses. Of all the witnesses who actually named an additional shooter, the majority of the witnesses named Perry. Perry's alibi is, like most of the people named as additional shooters, his mother (now deceased).

Comment

Really interesting. Want to learn more. Where is Robert perry and is that the guy they're suggesting was arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Really interesting. Want to learn more. Where is Robert perry and is that the guy they're suggesting was arrested?
            Yeah he was the one that was arrested. I've searched all over the internet trying to find any type of information about this guy, but there is nothing there, zilch nada. Deep shyt.

Comment

Either he was killed or he got an entirely new identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                Either he was killed or he got an entirely new identity.
                Maybe he got recruited?

Comment

mods made me delete the last post.

Comment

deep stuff

Last edited by BigNuts; 05-18-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Wonder if he had family who worked in any place of power who doesnt want the connection known like politics or the school board

Comment

Working...
                      X