No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your old High School(s)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is not a joke, used to be called Custer when I went there. Now it's the Barack Obama school....

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

This is not a joke, used to be called Custer when I went there. Now it's the Barack Obama school....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2...-obama-failing

It sucked as Custer too though lol, someone started a fire there like my sop****re year.

Comment

Went to Cardinal Spellman HS but eventually graduated from Roosevelt HS in Yonkers.
            Class of '69.....which was an appropriate year for me as my HS girlfriend loved that particular position.

Sonia Sotomajor graduated from Spellman 1972...didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Lol You serious? I went to Nimitz and grew up in West Dallas, didnt go to Pinkston, but I went to Eladio R. Martinez elementary. You know the store Pepe's
              LB XII
              Pepe's use to have a mechanic shop next door, that was my family shop, my GP and my dad and all his Bro worked there

YUP, LB12, see my username? BIGD is what they call Dallas and LB12 of course Ledbetter XII

I graduated from Nimitz in 99, I went to Martinez too, when it first opened, I don't remember the year, maybe 91-92

If you went to Nimitz, did you ever have english 4 with Mr.Coltarp? (something like that)
              Last edited by bigdlb12; 05-05-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Home to James Tillis, Allan Green, and Paulf

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  YUP, LB12, see my username? BIGD is what they call Dallas and LB12 of course Ledbetter XII

I graduated from Nimitz in 99, I went to Martinez too, when it first opened, I don't remember the year, maybe 91-92

If you went to Nimitz, did you ever have english 4 with Mr.Coltarp? (something like that)
                  Nah, never had him but I weny from 06-10

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

bring it bitch!
                    Last edited by -jose-; 05-05-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                      Simple, post a pic of your HS or HS's if you went to more than one

both of mine had the same mascot, Viking

Name of school, year attended, city

LG Pinkston Dallas TX 1996-1998

Chester W Nimitz Irving TX 98-99
                      Ledbetter/Irving area?? My *****. I love me the salvi girls in south Irving

Comment

Working...
                      X