Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley's Welterweight Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think Timmeh was stunted by not having access to Al's roster.

But none of those Haymon stars are fighting each other anyways.

Timmeh has fought better opposition than Kell, Keith, Garcia, etc

Comment

hes a good fighter but his WW run is overrated more like a jr WW run

Comment

His 147 resume is clearly overrated....but IMO he his clearly the best 147 after Manny and Floyd

Comment

He shud have never resigned with arum....career wise

Comment

I think he definitely deserves more respect as arguably the best WW not named Manny Pacquiao. Bradley's a damn good fighter.

Comment

Decent resume. Better than any Welter in this era not named Mayweather or Pacquiao. Don't know why people are downplaying the Marquez win. JMM was coming of the best win of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Decent resume. Better than any Welter in this era not named Mayweather or Pacquiao. Don't know why people are downplaying the Marquez win. JMM was coming of the best win of his career.
                I agree....I guess cuz he was never a real WW

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  He shud have never resigned with arum....career wise
                  I disagree. Tim did what's best for him and his family. He's one of the highest paid fighters in the sport and he still doesn't take easy fights. The Rios fight was trash but it's not Tim's fault Rios sat around getting fat instead of staying in shape and being ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    same reason Floyd gets no credit for white washing him 4 years earlier

Comment

Timothy Bradley is undoubtedly the #2 WW in the world after Pacquiao. The only people that rate Brook, Thurman, Porter, or Garcia ahead of either Pacquiao or Bradley are new fans that are focused on style and potential instead of the only thing that counts, accomplishments and current form. It wouldn't surprise me if these people were also Golovkin fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X