Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite fighter..who you know is just not that good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite fighter..who you know is just not that good?

While most discussion in boxing when you mention your favorite fighter, somebody chimes in with "Oh! but so-so can beat his ass easy".

Frankly never concerned me, as I got guys I just love to watch fight, lot of hard hitting weak chinned guys fall into that mode for me. I'll lay down money to see them because I know when they are in the ring "Somebody" is getting carried out. Or even a guy like Chavez Jr, likely never going to vie for "TBE", but your likely not going to get bored watching one of his fights.

Who's your guy who you know may never make the HOF, but you would not miss on PPV?

honestly, Danny Garcia.

But at the same time I believe he can beat a lot of these guys at 147.

Comment

Arturo Gatti, back in the day. Not the most skilled, but a huge heart. There are MANY fighters from yesterday who would entertain, even if they were not arguably the best at their weight at any point or only briefly.

Comment

Derek Chisora.

Comment

Zou Shiming

Comment

Michael Farenas and Giovanni Segura are extremely limited fighters who can easily be outboxed but their power can always derail game plans in their fights.

Comment

Brandon Rios, especially if you can box a little bit and I do mean a little bit.

Comment

provodnikov

i mean, he is good, but not quite top level

Comment

Bryant Jennings

Comment

Ruslan for me as well.
                    Is a little underestimated in the skills department, but is a straight-ahead banger at heart that always looks to give it all, and his fights are almost always fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X