Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Zab is a devout Christian. He doesn't lie.
    Devout Christians dont make a living by hitting and trying to hurt another man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Zab is a funny dude...whoever believes that story is just as foolish as Zab himself....there was words spoken at the press conference that will be defended in the ring...this is BOXING!!!....thats what they signed up for...why should Team Garcia be afraid of Zab being at the fight or in the same building or elevator for that matter?!?

Zab and Danny is gonna hit each other in the face and where ever else they can...thats a given!!...a fact!!...so again, why should Team Garcia be afraid of seeing Zab anywhere?!?....he's gonna shoot them or have 100 goons jump on them when he's already signed to do a 1 on 1?!?....c'mon man, his story doesn't make sense to dudes with COMMON sense...gtfoh
      Team Garcia would be afraid of Zab cause he is actually connected on the streets. While Danny and his father on the hand are posers who talk more then they have accomplished... Angel mostly for that matter.

I dont know why you bring up Danny and Zab having a boxing fight to justify why Judah is lying. First off they were both supposed to attend a boxing event to watch boxing. Zab himself said he never had intention to do anything to Team Garcia, they were just rollin' deep and wanted to have a good time.

The Garcia felt threatened and scared and called the police cause they feared Zab would get his people to to threaten/punk off of harm the Garcia's. Whats not hard to believe? It seems like a common trait amongst wannabe's and posers to pull a move like that when you're outnumbered.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        Team Garcia would be afraid of Zab cause he is actually connected on the streets. While Danny and his father on the hand are posers who talk more then they have accomplished... Angel mostly for that matter.

I dont know why you bring up Danny and Zab having a boxing fight to justify why Judah is lying. First off they were both supposed to attend a boxing event to watch boxing. Zab himself said he never had intention to do anything to Team Garcia, they were just rollin' deep and wanted to have a good time.

The Garcia felt threatened and scared and called the police cause they feared Zab would get his people to to threaten/punk off of harm the Garcia's. Whats not hard to believe? It seems like a common trait amongst wannabe's and posers to pull a move like that when you're outnumbered.
        He says that because he is from Philly and I guess he HAS to defend Danny cause of that alone. I am rican AND from Philly and I am supporting Zab on this one. Difference between fans of the sport and fans of boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
          He says that because he is from Philly and I guess he HAS to defend Danny cause of that alone. I am rican AND from Philly and I am supporting Zab on this one. Difference between fans of the sport and fans of boxers.
          Cant say I disagree with ya. Gotta respect real boxing fans.

Comment

First of all I don't doubt that Garcia is gonna whoop Zab's ass handedly... Lol. As far as calling the cops who knows. 15 Cops with guns drawn sounds like an exaggeration to me. Why wouldn't the cops go to the fight and warn Zab not to start any shyt. Also, Zab is mad at Angel for calling him out. Angel was just telling the truth Zab is a 3 round fighter not a 4 like Angel said tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              zab we dont care if your wife is rican we support our own you lil ghetto hoodrat!
              Come on homie, that's a BITCH move by the Garcia camp to call the cops. Zab is no fool. He knows that if he hurts Garcia before the fight, the fight is off AND NO ONE GETS PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this stage of Zab's career he needs all the big pay days he can get.
              Last edited by Apple Mac Stud; 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post

these are GROWN men we're talking about man...not school kids or street gangs...smh

there's ABSOLUTELY no reason for Team Garcia to fear Zab...NONE!!!...so what Zab hides behind a group of yes men....thats nothing special...he knows theres money to be made as well as his chance to accomplish his goal of becoming champ once again..so why would he want anybody in his crew to harm Danny or his dad?!?....Team Garcia is also aware of this...so why should they be afraid?!?

Zab didn't like what was said about him by Angel and started barking disrespectful about being disrespected....but Angel NEVER disrespected him...he just said what every hardcore boxing head already knew....the truth only hurt weak minded ppl....they can't speak it or hear it when it comes to themselves....Zab has proven to be a weak minded dude in the ring....so it was just his nature to explode and act like a fighter who never fought under the bright lights

if he felt like he had what it takes to beat Danny's ass he would've played it cool and promised Angel that he'd spank his son...like OG Khan did...he kept his cool, smiled and promised to KO Danny....Khan was CONFIDENT...Zab is NOT...listen to him!!

Comment

Owww my ribs they hurt!!

Oww my finger it hurts!!

-Danny Garcia

Comment

At that press conference where angel was talking his usual trash zab lost his cool and started making threats about the garcias better watch their back on their way outta brooklyn and all this bs thug crap.

Zab should've kept his threats limited to what he was going to do IN THE RING, not what he would do in the streets. Zab shouldn't have brought a big entourage with him riding in a convoy of suv's to a place where he knew the garcias would be at.

Boxing is a sport, that's it. If someone says something you don't like or talks trash to you, you handle it IN THE RING. You don't make threats about what you're going to do them out in the street, and you definitely don't ride around with a gang of thugs trying to start some bs confrontation. If the garcias knew zab was rolling with a large group of thugs who were looking to start something at the fight venue what were they supposed to do? Keep it gangsta and fight it out? No, they're not in the business of being gangstas. They're in the business of boxing inside the ring for money. Zab judah needs to get his head checked. Oh wait...

Comment

That's crazy ****!!! Nothing lower in life IMO then a rat!! But after following Danny for a while now I would have never guessed him to be a rat!!! Fukn ***** move if you ask me!!!

I hope Zab kicks his butt!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X