• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    A coward ped user.
    Hard Work, PEDication!

Comment

Lets see who has roid behavior beats wife manny or floyd ?
      Who was a scrawny frail thin man at 25 when testosterone is at it's highest manny or floyd ?
      Who looks to have high testosterone level at 35 and hangs with muslce lugs?
      Who said i have to retire my because my body is breaking down shoulder rotar cuff tears brittle hands?
      Who has an ape like jaw bone from abusing hgh manny or floyd ?
      Who couldn't perform in bed and had to have 50 cent service their women manny or floyd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Lets see who has roid behavior beats wife manny or floyd ?
        Who was a scrawny frail thin man at 25 when testosterone is at it's highest manny or floyd ?
        Who looks to have high testosterone level at 35 and hangs with muslce lugs?
        Who said i have to retire my because my body is breaking down shoulder rotar cuff tears brittle hands?
        Who has an ape like jaw bone from abusing hgh manny or floyd ?
        Who couldn't perform in bed and had to have 50 cent service their women manny or floyd ?

You are correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          Pac was every bit as scared to fight Floyd as Floyd was to fight Pac. It works both ways. Should have called Floyd's bluff but unfortunately he'd rather duck the fight and fight Clottey.
          HEHEHEHEElmao at you! Manny been fighting bigger stronger guys with higher KO ratio.....with more of a chance to get kod and lose...WTF would he be scared of feather fist for? He didnt even Ko his girlfriend. She said he hits like a duck!

Floyd hits Ortiz with his arms down and totaly off guard...(sucker punch)....And still didnt knock him cold.

Manny hits Hatton and sens him into convulsions!

Floyd the roid....is scared!

Comment

Where are the ped experts aka flom0s.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Hausers lucky hes broke. That lessons the chance of getting sued. I just find it hard to believe no other writer on earth picked up on this story besides these 2 hacks from Maxboxing.
              thomas hauser is broke?

Comment

Where are the ped experts aka flom0s.

Comment

AS LONG as you're hated, anybody can write an article about you with rumors like that and before you know it, you're universally condemned for those rumors like they were undisputable facts. That's what is happening to Floyd Mayweather right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    AS LONG as you're hated, anybody can write an article about you with rumors like that and before you know it, you're universally condemned for those rumors like they were undisputable facts. That's what is happening to Floyd Mayweather right now.
                    And that's what's happening every time someone blindly accuses Pac of steroid use because some crack head said so.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                      Hard Work, PEDication!
                      This is fucking hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X