No announcement yet.

I give Meek Mill 3 years to take over the rap game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post
    I said Mac and Cudi aren't that lyrical, but no one talks about them being great rappers, because they aren't. They still make some decent music man. And Machine Gun Kelly is a douche bag, but the guy can spit. He doesn't have amazing lyrical content, but he can spit. He's not terrible. He's better than Wale, Wayne, Mill, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      That **** is terrible, who is responsible for all the cookie-cutter generic production these days?
      ^^^^^^^OMG.

This is why these rappers nowadays are WHICK WHICK WHACK!!!

Give them beats with some substance and they'll stand there looking stupid or recite some pre-written glaBAGE and call it freestyling....fock all these under-educated, poisonous fake weed smoking ass rappers, man.

Glad they getting money though (won't hate THAT).

Comment

Originally posted by blue heffner View Post
        lloyd banks, kendrick lamar, big sean, wale, and drake are all better than meek mill.

And i'm only a fan of l. Banks and kendrick lamar. Meek mill will fade after his 2nd album.
        lmao what are you 12?

Comment

what are meek mills best songs? i'll tell you if they're garb or not

Comment

Im not some new school artist hip hop fan boy or some 90's hip hop fanboy but Meeks Album is garbage. Period. Dreamchasers 2 shyts on his album. This best song on his album is the intro.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Logic, Big KRIT, Yelawolf, and even Macklemore, Currensy, Kid Cudi, Mac Miller, and Machine Gun Kelly aren't that bad. It's guys like Wayne, Drake, Wale, Wiz, 2 Chainz that have ruined it for a lot of people. Those guys are whack.
              If you dont like listening to Drake, Wayne and Wale then hey thats fine but to act like they cant spit is just silly. Commercial rap is shyt but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                lmao what are you 12?
                Big sean cant rap???? Too many cliche responses in here. Like Jay-Z said do you dudes listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Hopsin > MeeK Mill.
                  Meh Hopsin is UN-original as ****. He stole his style from a guy named PromiseNYC and a guy named Eminem.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                    lmao what are you 12?
                    Nope, older. I'm did not say I was fan. But those guys can rap. They can spit...just not to my liking. To think they flat out suck is just crazy. Actually listen...

The problem is most of you all only know they these artist's mainstream music and don't listen to their mixtape when there is no commercial control.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                      If you dont like listening to Drake, Wayne and Wale then hey thats fine but to act like they cant spit is just silly. Commercial rap is shyt but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.
                      no its not.

wale is alright ill give you that. if he was more unknown and not with MMG alot of ppl in this thread might like him. wayne to me is a bad rapper, i dont think he can spit tbh. drakes **** is beyond bad its ****ing torture. he gives brian pumper a good run for his money as the worst rapper ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X