This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    And they don't have that many veterans at the elite level, Miguel Cotto being the lone exception.
    Cotto never proved himself elite, imo. he had introduced himself to the discussion at one time, but always fell short of distinguishing himself in that category.

Cotto was a very good fighter. but, for Borinquen, a poor heir to Trinidad's throne.

Comment

• I'm suprised bomba gonzalez didn't take a knee and quit like calderon props to him for taking his ass whupping like a man

Biased ass rican ref was helping him out doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
        I'm suprised bomba gonzalez didn't take a knee and quit like calderon props to him for taking his ass whupping like a man

Biased ass rican ref was helping him out doe

Had u been the guy to start this thread I could have understood why u went and dug this up but u didn't. So all this tells me is that you went looking and jumped at the opportunity to kick your favorite ppl while their down. How could I expect anything less from u. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          Had u been the guy to start this thread I could have understood why u went and dug this up but u didn't. So all this tells me is that you went looking and jumped at the opportunity to kick your favorite ppl while their down. How could I expect anything less from u. Smh
          Deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
            Deal with it
            Lol Ofcourse but your still a hating ass clown.

Comment

• they just need one more start..it went from Trinidad to Cotto and we'll see who is next to carry the torch.

Comment

• Felix Verdejo looks like a pretty decent prospect

Comment

• Whats wrong with Puerto Rican boxing? Puerto Ricans is what's wrong with Puerto Rican Boxing!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    nah bro...the Ricans that live on the island don't claim Danny...there's a thread on here where they was giving reasons why...but yea, I agree...the Rican-Americans should be counted as well, especially when BOTH parents are 100% Rican

This makes no sense especially when all Puerto Rican's are citizens of the same country!!! The United States of America lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      He is a bitter little man. It kills him to know that even if PR never won another title, our pride in being Puerto Rican can never be eroded. Envy 101

Comment

Working...
                      X