Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In ten years time, where to you see Mayweather and Pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Just like you don't know the opposite.
    believe me, I know. hmmm...are you a candy man?

Comment

going to be positive and wish for the best for both fighters, unlike these other CHILDISH HATERS who are hoping that these guys Go Broke

I see Mayweather and Haymon teaming up like Shaefer and Oscar and building up Mayweather Promotions actually, so he will continue to be apart of boxing (HOPEFULLY)

Pacquiao will probably be back in the Philippines and getting further involved with Politics I think, could also try to Promote some fighters from the Philippines
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 04-16-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Floyd and Ellerbe getting married......

Comment

I could see Floyd running his gym and promoting his upcoming fighters like the little blakkapino kid in the youtube vid lol. Maybe even a little bit of commentary here and there. And maybe finalizing his court cases against bob arum

I could see Manny as president of the philipines but if he lost the election then i could see him helping build gyms to help up and coming boxers in his country while settling court cases against bob arum

Comment

floyd will be poor like tyson

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              I could see Floyd running his gym and promoting his upcoming fighters like the little blakkapino kid in the youtube vid lol. Maybe even a little bit of commentary here and there. And maybe finalizing his court cases against bob arum

I could see Manny as president of the philipines but if he lost the election then i could see him helping build gyms to help up and coming boxers in his country while settling court cases against bob arum

You mean against Top Rank.

Bob Arum will be dead in 10 years!!!

Comment

Sadly I see them both broke and doing anything they can to get a dollar. Ones robin hood the other invests in yachts. Either way neither one has heard of the concept of investing. Both are getting jobbed by their managers/ promoter.

Comment

Mayweather will be in Roy Jones's position and Larry will be the only fan left watching him.

Pacquiao will be President of the Phillipines, still ballin' and mixing with the world's diplomats and royalty.

Comment

i see floyd as a talent manager for many upcoming young r&b artists denying rumors of having intimate relationships with some of his male talents. i see him having his own clothing line too, hanging out with the likes of tommy hillfiger and elton john, etc, until seeing himself on the tabloids all the time accused of taking advantage of young, male models, having a sex transplant, molesting young boys and more. i see him being sued but fighting and winning most but settling some of em secretly . i see him disappearing from the US media after filling for bankruptsy

i see pacquiao facing some charges such as illegal gambling , prostituion ,electoral savotage , corruption, etc .i see him taking shelter at catholic churches for sympathy but unable to aviod short jailtime. i see him being the most hated celebrity or potitical figure of all time in the phillippines.

Comment

Pacquiao will never go broke. There's a great possibility that hell take over wild card prior to roach retirement.
                      Last edited by tibbar; 04-16-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X