Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video)Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless vs. Stephan A. Smith in a intense debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jalen put that punk in his place and needed the big bad stephen to come to the rescue. Skip should of know that you don't fuk with a Detroiter like that.

Comment

All three need to get over their damn selves. They all came across as over sensitive punks.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Jalen put that punk in his place and needed the big bad stephen to come to the rescue. Skip should of know that you don't fuk with a Detroiter like that.
        Jalen came across just as bad, if not worse, than both of them. Crying because sports analysts criticize professional players, what a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Jalen came across just as bad, if not worse, than both of them. Crying because sports analysts criticize professional players, what a baby.
          Jalen did come off bad but I gotta support him. He's my boy. I actually hate his premise that you have to play the game, to know the game.

Comment

Stephen A. and Skip are so unprofessional it's not even funny.

Stephen A. just made himself look like an idiot, and Skip ALWAYS makes himself out to be an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Jalen did come off bad but I gotta support him. He's my boy. I actually hate his premise that you have to play the game, to know the game.
              I've always hated players that use that argument, and they only use that argument when someone like Skip Bayless is right and makes them look bad. Skip came across terrible as well, and Stephen A. always looks bad, but Jalen was the most sensitive of all of them.

This bull all started because he insulted Skip when Skip was complimenting him.

Comment

The moment Jalen started talking about scrubs he lost me. You stick up for Kwame Brown you loser your argument.

Comment

this first take was the one where I watched it all the way and not fast forward.what I wanted to throw something at my tv was when Jalen made the comment about the Jim Everett/Jim Rome incident some years back and skip said he was ready for that type of challenge who ever sits across him, also he can arm chair GM and tells jay Crawford to back him that he has really evaluated talent like If he can really put together a championship team. he just tries to live out his dream of being at pro level sports thru the show so he redicules mostly everyone.

Comment

i'm with stevie

If you're in the nba you need need to perform, and an analyst's job is to analyze. Athletes have their jobs, Analysts have their jobs. Why are the players getting butthurt anyway? They should instead be working on proving the critics wrong.
                    Last edited by Paclan; 04-12-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X