Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz not interested in possible Edgar fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz not interested in possible Edgar fight.

"I'm pretty sure, like, I'm not really big on fighting Frankie, you know?" said Diaz, in a recent interview with MMAFighting.com. "Frankie came down to train with me and he represents Renzo Gracie and Ricardo Almedia, I train with Cesar (Gracie) so, I really don't want part of that fight. I'm mostly interested in fighting people I don't know.
    Fightline.com

Damn well if Edgar gets the title back, and he likely beats Miller, what will Diaz then do?

Comment

They are friends thats his people.

Comment

that's ****ing gay. I'd beat the **** out of my brothers let alone a friend.....*****

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          that's ****ing gay. I'd beat the **** out of my brothers let alone a friend.....*****
          To them it is a paycheck they have made that pretty clear,just because you fight doesnt mean you have to like it,anyway everything Nick is doing is smart he knows he is highly marketable so like Tito he is forcing the ufc or whoever to pay him big bucks.

Comment

Lame...like chael sonnen has said, most of these guys wont fight each other because they are friends, this is a business, leave out the friendship for 30 mins, and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
              Lame...like chael sonnen has said, most of these guys wont fight each other because they are friends, this is a business, leave out the friendship for 30 mins, and thats it

True that. Chael fought a friend and beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                True that. Chael fought a friend and beat him too.
                Yep, even roided up to cheat his way to victory as well. I bet Diaz and Edgar wish their friendship was that solid.

Comment

Working...
                X