No announcement yet.

european fighters...."a dying breed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Gonna post this image again of all the world champs. I couldve counted Klitschkos as Germans but I didnt cuz I dont claim other countries fighters as my own and vice-versa. only 8 americans, look at the # of Mexicans and German.

Its clear that South America/Europe/Asia is dominating Boxing today. 40 years ago I'm sure most of the top fighters were in USA.

Americans need to realize that people want to see 2 fighters put it all in the ring and hold nothing back, doesnt matter win or lose. American fighters are lazy and do the minimum needed to win and thats why Andre Ward had less fans than AA in his own back yard yesterday. If they fought in Germany even a old AA wouldve drew atleast 20k. Andre Ward could only get like 500 people to see him and Probably only sold 50 tickets and gave away the rest.
    no one cares about a title you IMBECILE. tittles today = MEANINGLESS........too many divisions, too many opportunities for ANYONE to grab a hold of one without actually doing anything. NO ONE CARES. in todays world of boxing you must be the number 1 or 2 guy within your division & OWN THE TITLE. other wise it's meaningless. A COUNTRY WITH A BUNCH OF FAKE TITLES WITHOUT BEING ELITE WITHIN THEIR DIVISIONS GETS NOTHING!!!

europe isn't dominating boxing & NEVER will dominate boxing. america is a ITTY BITTY country compared to europe & we still r@pe you. even with boxing being DEAD in america we r@pe you.

lol @ you crying for me........

MAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Boxing in America is like the 14th most popular sport here right now and we still dominate. Americans don't even box anymore and the p4p best mayweather and ward have the game on lock. Americans mostly play football and basketball ( which we also dominate at )

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        I had to block this guy after reading his responses. Trolls like this destroys forums, I suggest your guys do the same.
        THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU **** WITH A RAGING AMERICAN. i told "fredom/tunney" to cut the bull**** hate threads towards american fighters. I said that i will bring a LIGHTNING bolt to his insecure a**hole if it continues & now I am giving him a good r@ping MAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
          just wondering, did you see the pirog fight?
          yes (on youtube)......Maciel made him look like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            yes (on youtube)......Maciel made him look like ****.
            you wouldnt say that if pirog was american.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
              you wouldnt say that if pirog was american.
              i would have said it about anyone.......

pirog looked like **** in that fight.....

I've been screaming for a ishe smith vs pirog bout....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                europe isn't dominating boxing & NEVER will dominate boxing. america is a ITTY BITTY country compared to europe & we still r@pe you. even with boxing being DEAD in america we r@pe you.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                What are you talking about?? USA has a population of nearly 320 million people, making it nearly the size of western europe on it own. Boxing is a nothing sport in the majority of countries in europe with many countries having next to no professional fighters, exceptions being the UK, poland, ukraine, germany, ireland maybe one or two others.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Boxing in America is like the 14th most popular sport here right now and we still dominate. Americans don't even box anymore and the p4p best mayweather and ward have the game on lock. Americans mostly play football and basketball ( which we also dominate at )
                  Dominate LOL, american fighters are being beaten left right and all over the place, its only biased hometown officials that are holding things up in a lot of cases. Mayweather wont even negotiate for a fight with pac and ward is doing well but so are lots of fighters and they actually move out of their home state for fights too and maybe even their coutries as well!! Why doesnt floyd take a leaf out of pacs book and instead of making excuses all the time just appreciate how difficult it is to do what hes doing.

Comment

All this because Ward beat an already dominated Abraham....ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      USA #1 in sports althetes always

Number 1 in PED to.

Marion Jones, Tiny Tim, Carl Lewis, Kelli White, Flo Jo, the list of American athletes goes on and on.

Now take Boxing, majority of top fighters have been found to be juicers, have been American.

Comment

Working...
                      X