Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Im down about USA's heavyweights I always have this video to make me smile.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shonuff488 View Post
    Agreed, I don't have a problem with the Klitschko's either. I am just trying to explain why the American heavyweights suck.
    and doing a poor job.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    And alot of the best potential Eastern European Heavyweight Boxers are doing Combat Sambo, Kickboxing, MMA, Hockey, Olympic Wrestling, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Worlds Strong Man Compititions etc all things that they excel at and have the size and natural athleticism to have been good as boxing.

America isn't the only country on the planet that has other sports, clown.

Yes, i quoted myself.

Comment

Not making any excuses. That my friend is a fact.
      Really??
      How do you know these guys would have the heart to be great champions???

It's a ***** excuse,you US guys and your superiority complexes are boring.

Did you ever heard an euro fan sayin,before,top euros heavyweights were in swimming,rugby,weightlifting and strenght sports or throwin disk,javelin and hammer in fields sports??????

Because in the 60s,70s,80s all top heavies were yanks simply because it was most likely an US,anglo saxon sport.
      OR MAYBE U.S.A FIGHTERS HAVING A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GENE IS THE REASON WHY USA RULED HW BOXING DURING 80 YEARS??????LOL.C'mon

MOST PRO HW BOXERS ARE AMERICANS BY MILES.Even in our days,eastern fighters are simply better.
      Statitics are A FACT MY FRIEND,not your ***** comment.

Go on boxrec,Eddie Chambers page he's ranked 5/1075 in the world,1/411 IN USA.
      Conclusion??
      Almost half of PRO HEAVYS ARE AMERICANS.

So what about NFL and NBA???Yall rull only US sports,period.

I'm not hatin,nothing against the US,but yall sound like a real champ is american and should be like it,BRING RIDICULOUS EXCUSES,and so I say ****.
      Plus,when I look at Pavlik,Peterson,Arreola,Taylor or Williams,US fighters are well overated by medias.

Yall put that in yours pipes and smoke it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Why does it matter so much to you where someone was born?

Don't you know most Americans have ancestors who were born in other countries?
        here i was thinking we were all first nations dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
          here i was thinking we were all first nations dammit!
          lol i'm pretty sure that guys Japanese.......?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Lennox Lewis>Vitaly

true story
            First,
            Vitali lost against Lewis because he cuts easy.
            Now a win is a win.
            Props to Lewis to find a way to win in a fight where he was dominated,make him even greater.
            I think Vitali was a winnerin that as well,he won a lot of fans who gave him credit for a not so bad performance.

Botom line,where do you want to go??I thought Lewis was european as well and exposed a lot of US fighters??

Comment

The top heavyweights in the U.S. are in the NFL. Making more money and not getting punched in the face.
              You're right about where they are, you're wrong about the money.

Although, most would not be making more money, the few elite would be making way more. Vitali fought 3 times last year and got in excess of 30 million without touching PPV. Wlad fought once and probably took home 10-15, so did Mayweather. Pacquiao close to 30 if not more. Hatton and Cotto all made over 10 mil and I'm probably missing a few, as the Kameda brothers and Naito probably took home the same.

No football player is making 30 million this year, the best football players make less than 15 (without endorsements).

Comment

yes cause NFL is so much easier and so much SAFER.
                gtfo with that excuse

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                  Because this is what we do to really tall Europeans.

haha this is tongue in cheek guys dont get mad.

All I know is since easterns can be pros,they rules 200 and +200 easy.

I'm not sayin Euros are superior athletically than afro americans,I'm sayin they are better now,and I agree with Steward,because HUNGRIER.

US heavies are soft now,it's not about size or weight,it's about balls,Kevin Johnson and Tony Thompson are the best exemples,they were big(around 250 lbs,reach over 80 inches,6.4 and 6.6),thet had decent skills.

But all fought like *******,Tony T. almost quited because he hurt his leg,lol!
                  Queenpin was in here to survive.WTF??

McCline was so scared in the ring that he was lookin like a molested ****** on drugs shaking is hands during a crisis against Wlad.

And McCline had all the tools,he was 6.7 with a freakin reach,275 lbs of explosive muscles,speed,a solid jab,but no heart and no balls.

That's why a fatass like Arreola is at the US top,he has no skills,slow,fat but he got balls at least.
                  Boxing first all abut balls,heart and confidence.

When I saw prospects like Witherspoon or Travis Walker.I'm like...WTF?Softs!!!Dudes go on the floor easier than a battered wife.

I don't know if it's goin to change.

I really like Eddie Chambers,he's for real,but I think he should fight in the CruiserW division.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Really??
                    How do you know these guys would have the heart to be great champions???

It's a ***** excuse,you US guys and your superiority complexes are boring.

Did you ever heard an euro fan sayin,before,top euros heavyweights were in swimming,rugby,weightlifting and strenght sports or throwin disk,javelin and hammer in fields sports??????

Because in the 60s,70s,80s all top heavies were yanks simply because it was most likely an US,anglo saxon sport.
                    OR MAYBE U.S.A FIGHTERS HAVING A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GENE IS THE REASON WHY USA RULED HW BOXING DURING 80 YEARS??????LOL.C'mon

MOST PRO HW BOXERS ARE AMERICANS BY MILES.Even in our days,eastern fighters are simply better.
                    Statitics are A FACT MY FRIEND,not your ***** comment.

Go on boxrec,Eddie Chambers page he's ranked 5/1075 in the world,1/411 IN USA.
                    Conclusion??
                    Almost half of PRO HEAVYS ARE AMERICANS.

So what about NFL and NBA???Yall rull only US sports,period.

I'm not hatin,nothing against the US,but yall sound like a real champ is american and should be like it,BRING RIDICULOUS EXCUSES,and so I say ****.
                    Plus,when I look at Pavlik,Peterson,Arreola,Taylor or Williams,US fighters are well overated by medias.

Yall put that in yours pipes and smoke it.
                    Every nation in the world is guilty of what you just mentioned.

Overhyping being the main one.

Look i know some of my fellow americans give you these opinions but we arent all that way.

I dont believe any country is superior to another. We are all human. We all have flaws and we all have our strong points.

But to say america is only good at american sports is a bit far. I know you maybe peeved at an extremist american or something but we do well in the olympics every time even outside of basketball. But even in NBA there are many elite world players. Like dirk hes the ****!

But all in all ill stick with this no nation is superior to another

Comment

Who is more beloved in America Floyd Mayweather Jr. or someone like Peyton Manning. Not saying Peyton could be pro boxer, but people in America look up to pro athletes like him. The average person in America probably doesn't even know who the hell Floyd is, and he is one of the best the sport has to offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X