Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME ANNOUNCES NEW REALITY SERIES "Inside The Super Six World Boxing Classic"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Exactly, Great idea but they should have rolled this out about a month ago. With good advertising they could have done some real good numbers and promotion for the events.
    Yeah I can only imagine:

Post-Production SHO: Oh ****, we got so much material from the film crew of all 6 fighters...what we're gonna do with it?

Hershman: Ok, shape it up and do a complete real docu about it. But don't forget to inform the orgs to update the schedule.

Post-Production: Err, we go it...though, who's gonna inform the orgs, duhh?

Comment

Announced pretty late and it proabably won't be as good as 24/7, but good to see Showtime make effort to promote this momentous occasion for their network. If CBS would help out, that would be great.

Comment

i dont see it in the listings, hopefully it will be less dramatic than 24/7.

Comment

Hopefully this does a good job of hyping it up.

Comment

Hopefully someone uploads this on Sunday.

Comment

We'll see how the production quality is, but this is one of the best ideas for a sports reality show I've ever heard.

Comment

Each episode has about the same length as an HBO countdown - a bit over 20 min...though, I was expecting a lil bit more...

http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/pr...696&seasonid=0

Comment

Working...
                X