Taylor UD/SD/MD
    33.33%
    Taylor TKO/KO/RTD
    6.25%
    Froch UD/SD/MD
    4.17%
    Froch TKO/KO/RTD
    56.25%

Froch has Jermain figured out now. 5th to 6th round KO to Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      I got Jermain by TKO of course, Carl got lucky
      yes i agree Froch got lucky, Taylor would KO Froch next time

Comment

Froch got a big heart, so I don't think there will be a KO. But Taylor by big UD! He figured him out, won't be scared next time, and come in a way better condition!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
          Froch got a big heart, so I don't think there will be a KO. But Taylor by big UD! He figured him out, won't be scared next time, and come in a way better condition!
          Taylor can't get in better condition. He has stamina issues, and at 31 those aren't going away. He said he trained as hard as he could for the Froch fight, and he was struggling by the 8th round. And if anything Froch was scared of Taylors counters, that's why he was so gun shy. The best punch Taylor landed could only knock Froch down, and he wasn't even very hurt. People have to remember that Froch has beaten Taylor by KO, and psychologically, that will favour him in the rematch, because Taylor will be afraid of those big right hands that destroyed him in the 12th round of their last fight.

Froch has already beaten Taylor, so I don't understand why Taylor is the favourite? In my opinion he is the most underrated boxer on this forum.

Comment

Froch would win again, but it would be easier this time. Carl Froch is still gettin better, Taylor is on the decline. He always has and always will have stamina problems.

Comment

Froch by KO.

No matter how many times Taylor gets his ass whooped some fan comes out and thinks he will get him next time, easy!

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                yes i agree Froch got lucky, Taylor would KO Froch next time
                Taylor has not had a real KO in his entire boxing career and his last TKO was 5 years ago.

lol

Comment

Just like when people thought Taylor would beat Pavlik in the rematch...

Comment

Due to Taylor's stamina issues couldn't Froch just be careful and wait out the early storm until Taylor gasses out later, pressure him and ko/tko him again?

Comment

Working...
                    X