• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no country for old men

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Damn your from Brownsville i bet you see a lot of this
      Yeah, its been getting pretty crazy in Matamoros these past 2 weeks. Last Friday, a gun battle erupted between the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas which started before 12pm. Then the Mexican military got involved and it dragged out for about 5 hours all over the city. One of my good friend's dad was shot as he tried helping another civilian. The majority of the battles took place in downtown Matamoros. This time, it hit too close to him as I had family members downtown during that time. They were on the floor for 3 hours inside of a small shop because they were right in the middle. My dad lives in Matamoros and my mom was there visiting him, too. The whole city was on lockdown. The University of Texas Brownsville had to shut down because its right next to the Rio Grande River and you could CLEARLY hear the shoot outs. Bullets have hit university buildings in the past.

They ended up killing Tony Tormenta, the leader of the Gulf Cartel. 50+ people were killed when it was all done. The Zetas were celebrating because of this news and started putting banners all over the country boasting about Tony's death. There's still random shoot outs happening all over the city right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Yeah, its been getting pretty crazy in Matamoros these past 2 weeks. Last Friday, a gun battle erupted between the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas which started before 12pm. Then the Mexican military got involved and it dragged out for about 5 hours all over the city. One of my good friend's dad was shot as he tried helping another civilian. The majority of the battles took place in downtown Matamoros. This time, it hit too close to him as I had family members downtown during that time. They were on the floor for 3 hours inside of a small shop because they were right in the middle. My dad lives in Matamoros and my mom was there visiting him, too. The whole city was on lockdown. The University of Texas Brownsville had to shut down because its right next to the Rio Grande River and you could CLEARLY hear the shoot outs. Bullets have hit university buildings in the past.

They ended up killing Tony Tormenta, the leader of the Gulf Cartel. 50+ people were killed when it was all done. The Zetas were celebrating because of this news and started putting banners all over the country boasting about Tony's death. There's still random shoot outs happening all over the city right now.

Thats horrible,i hope your fam stays ok through this bullsht.

Comment

Anyone that enlists kids to kill or fight wars should be hunt down and eliminated.

Comment

modern day jesse james he is even better coz he's only 12

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Jesus why do we not send a handful of troops over there and squash these fcking bugs.
              Because America profits off of drugs, come on man you know this already.

Comment

Working...
              X